Today we're releasing an update for the Crysis 2 Mod SDK package which is primarily focused on addressing a few installation issues we had with version 1.0. For full details on the update, please see the changelog below Important Installer Info
- 64-bit operating system required to run the Sandbox Editor.
- The installer automatically uninstalls the version 1.0 if installed and updates to v1.1.
- You do not need to uninstall Mod SDK v1.0 before installing the new version.
You can download the 1.1 package here:
- Added FMOD Designer to Mod SDK.
- Added editor.cfg being installed into Crysis 2 root folder to enable useful default settings for custom animations.
- Fixed a bug with CryMaxTools in 3DS Max not being functional.
- Fixed a bug with not working automatic installation of LoadCryMaxTools.ms into respective 3DS Max installation.
- Fixed registry warning when starting Sandbox 3 Editor on Vista/Win7 machines.
- Fixed installation error “Error: Could not access network location $MOBU11_64_PATH$” on 32-bit operating systems”.
- Fixed 32-bit CryTIFF plugin being installed into Photoshop 64-bit version.
- Fixed .bat file for CryMaxTools not installing plugins and tools for all 3DS Max versions properly.
- Fixed a bug with 64-bit 3DS Max plugins getting installed into 32-bit 3DS Max if both are the same release version.
- Fixed a bug with the 3DS Max Exporter not working properly with exporting animations.
- Fixed a bug with the 3DS Max 9 installation to only include plugins from now on as CryMaxTools are not supported for this version.
- Fixed a bug where some installed 3DS Max versions did not show up for automatic plugin installation.
- Removed automatic 64-bit 3DS Max plugin and tools installation (requires manual installation).
- Removed Motion Builder as it is no longer supported.
- Sandbox (64bit) is a mandatory installation.
- Significantly reduced size of the installer.