Kairos is a single/multiplayer mystery-esque FPS.
Desmond Connoly can't remember his first birth, but recalls the other thousands. He searches for a man who he doesn't know, but is sure of his knowledge. Witness the birth and death of Earth, and realize the self-plighting nature of the human race. You can try to die, but you'll only come back.
Features should include:
- Completely customizable weapons (assemble from found parts)
- Find procedurally randomized weapons (similar to Borderlands procedural weapon generation)
- Weight-based inventory and weapon-wheel system
- Something similar to the perks system in fallout or skyrim
- Levelling system that includes weapon proficiency and stats
- Fairly realistic ballistics (physical bullets, drop, etc)
You can suggest ideas on either the thread linked below, or our forum (which is currently empty):