View unanswered posts | View active topics

Post a new topicPost a reply
Previous topic | Next topic 

User avatar   Uber Modder Uber ModderMember since: 04.05.2011, 17:12Posts: 1213Location: Belgrade Likes: 6

Post Topic: Quality Mod (V1.31)
PostPosted 04.12.2011, 21:30 

I present Quality Mod, it will give you more beautiful sense of gameplay.
The most parts of my mod was created via flowgraphs, also I use some HD textures.
In this mod, you can enjoy in:
*Slow motion / bullet time what I created, while it is in use, will give you better walk speed then your opponent, so you will be much better, you will get better skills to kill them.
*New background music pack, it will give you a better sense of tension (similar like in C2).
*Shortcuts keys for nanosuit, like in C2, there is cloack mode on key "E" and power mod on key "Q".
*Expanded consuming energy for nanosuit, created to be similar like nanosuit v2.
*Depth Of Field, two preset of this effects, on key "O". Try out Ultra-Movie Dof, it is so nice for taking screenshots. ;)
*Chromatic aberation, similar like in C3. Can be disabled/enabled/changed on key "P". I prefer to play with High preset.
*Speed effects.
*Modified ToD for all levels.
*Camera shake, it gives you sense of realistic moves. Can be changed in game.
*Emulation of Free AIM. Can be changed in game to.
*Low health, eyes blinking, effects. Can be disabled/enabled.
...and more other stuff.

At any time in game, by holding key "H" you will get help about keys for modify QM.
Everything is in installation file, all you need is to choose right path to your games folder.

Mod is created and tested on original Crysis v1.2.1(should be work fine on 1.2 to). This is very important!

LInks:

Latest version:
Quality Mod v1.31
(851mb, .exe created with simple zip software, so just unpack it)
(direct link - crydev)
http://www.crydev.net/dm_eds/download.php?id=757
or
(on moddb)
http://www.moddb.com/mods/quality-mod-c1-v131
or
(on 4shared)
http://www.4shared.com/file/0qJSh3Y9/QualityMod_C1_v131_by_-ShonE-.html

I suggest you to try some shaders to, WaterShader and GlobalAmbientLighting(below are link). It looks great with QualityMOd.(Just extract and put those .pak files in your game directory "...Electronic Arts\Crytek\Crysis\Game\")
Shaders.rar
[336.23 KiB]
Downloaded 674 times

Another cool staff, for those who want to have some of nanosuit v2 sounds in Crysis 1, like in Cryasis 2:
QM_install_nanosuit_V2_sounds.rar
[567.22 KiB]
Downloaded 476 times

Extract and copy folder "QM_install_nanosuit_V2_sounds" in root of the game("...Electronic Arts\Crytek\Crysis\"), and in that folder just start "Install_C2_sounds.bat" and confirm. Enjoy in nanosuit v2 sounds. ;)

Here is, for moders, flowgraph of latest version, 1.31.

Old versions:
Quality Mod v1.2
RapidShare and Mega links(203mb, .exe created with simple zip software, so just unpack it)
http://rapidshare.com/files/814157325/QualityMod%20C1%20v1.2%20by%20-ShonE-.exe
or
https://mega.co.nz/#!gYNgQIbI!Wn2qvRPBI3xxPgZSLugfDFlv-CZwsMeCPI_vgHEvTzE

Mediafire link(highly compressed 7zip file, 180mb)
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?0nmqypo2lnnvsah

Quality Mod v1.1(~100mb)
https://rapidshare.com/files/504938252/QualityMod_C1_v1.1_by_-ShonE-.rar
or
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?cd9m3irywxu1g40

Additional Music Pack for QualityMod (~418mb)
https://rapidshare.com/files/340195257/Additional_Music_Pack_for_QualityMod_C1.exe
or
http://www.mediafire.com/?fph25srp542lt5w,h3cty92862h9z6b,2s3kx8h1jth67ij(3 parts)

Video:

Test: QM v1.1 + XzeroShaders

Old version:
Quality Mod v1.0(~106mb)
https://rapidshare.com/files/87667032/QualityMod_for_Crysis1_by_-ShonE-.exe
or
http://www.mediafire.com/?xnduc9zxk5an7a0

Shangelog v1.1:
-Slightly modified freeAIM, added option to disable/enable it by pressing key "F11",
-Added option to disable/enable suit shortcut controls keys, aka C2, by pressing key "F10",
-Added option to change preset of Head/Camera shaking (medium, low and QM), by pressing key "F12".
-Removed beta LensFlare, since it is not work correct (it is impossible to made it right).
-There is no anymore installation file, it is still .exe, but created with rar archiver, so it is easy to extract, just browse for right path of the game, or simply extract somewhere on your hdd and copy mod manually to game, root of folder "Crysis".
Note: NaturalMod v202 by Pydon is included.

Notes:
*Mod is created and tested on original Crysis 1 v1.2.1
*It is created to be used via mod option inside of game, like in C2. You can start mode on two ways:
-easy way is to go to the games shortcut on your desktop, right-click and go to properties, then at the end of the line of field "Target" you have to type exactly this(after Crysis2.exe") ==>>
-mod qmod
(space -mod space qmod) After entering just hit on apply and you done.
-second way is to load mod through menu of the game(go to Mods, select mod, click on load).

*For help inside game press key "H".

If you install mod correctly, you must see it in game menu, like on picture below:

Everyone enjoy in this beautiful game! :)

Here is some screens from the mods gameplay:
v1.31

v1.2

v1.1

Thanks to:
-cyberalien
-Pydon

Last edited by promuckaj on 16.04.2013, 10:35, edited 29 times in total.

User avatar   Beginner BeginnerMember since: 13.11.2011, 19:47Posts: 12Location: Holland Likes: 0

Post Topic: Re: Quality Mod (dof, realistic tods, C2 sounds, slow motion
PostPosted 04.12.2011, 22:59 
Maybe a stupid question but, can u use the mod in crysis warhead?

If there is something you can't see, doesn't mean it's not there.
User avatar   Uber Modder Uber ModderMember since: 04.05.2011, 17:12Posts: 1213Location: Belgrade Likes: 6

PostPosted 04.12.2011, 23:58 
Quote by HeavensOverdrive:
Maybe a stupid question but, can u use the mod in crysis warhead?

No. :(
It is to bad, Crytek did not release source and editor for warhead, so soemthing like this cannot be done for that game.

User avatar   Uber Modder Uber ModderMember since: 05.11.2011, 16:26Posts: 1967Location: Czech Republic Likes: 49

PostPosted 05.12.2011, 06:34 
Another beautoful work, promuckaj :) when i comeback home from school, i will sent you some screens
  Beginner BeginnerMember since: 01.05.2011, 07:03Posts: 23 Likes: 0

PostPosted 05.12.2011, 08:32 
nice man.. i´ll gonna probe!!

PostPosted 05.12.2011, 10:12 
Thanks guys, enjoy! :)

Beginner BeginnerMember since: 29.12.2011, 21:23Posts: 5 Likes: 0

PostPosted 29.12.2011, 23:56 
Seems like a solid mod! But I hate this camera delay!!!!!!! IT IS NOT REALISTIC!!! When I aim a weapon and look another way, there is no delay in eyesight or whatsoever!!!! I can still aim quickly to my right side in RL. So why are people putting this tiresome camera delay into gameplay? This is absurd.

I couldn't turn it off in EIM-Mod, the delay is not so great in qmod, but it is still there. I want to turn it off, where can I achieve that?
User avatar   Uber Modder Uber ModderMember since: 05.11.2011, 16:26Posts: 1967Location: Czech Republic Likes: 49

PostPosted 30.12.2011, 00:06 
Quote by Streidominating:
Seems like a solid mod! But I hate this camera delay!!!!!!! IT IS NOT REALISTIC!!! When I aim a weapon and look another way, there is no delay in eyesight or whatsoever!!!! I can still aim quickly to my right side in RL. So why are people putting this tiresome camera delay into gameplay? This is absurd.

I couldn't turn it off in EIM-Mod, the delay is not so great in qmod, but it is still there. I want to turn it off, where can I achieve that?

Maybe if you exactly explain or make video of what you are having problems with, and wait for QM 1.2 is you talk about it to promuckaj?

PostPosted 30.12.2011, 11:44 
Quote by iSqueezee:

Maybe if you exactly explain or make video of what you are having problems with, and wait for QM 1.2 is you talk about it to promuckaj?

Hello iSequeezee, thanks for the answer!

I have recorded the "Free Aim" from EIM-Mod, qmod and normal aim from original.

Removed Link, due to google accessing my Server

Videos may not be available for download between 01:00am and 10:00am (Austrian time) as I'm asleep then :p

I hope You now know what I mean, and can help me then.

Last edited by Streidominating on 02.01.2012, 00:09, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted 30.12.2011, 14:32 
Quote by iSqueezee:

Hello iSequeezee, thanks for the answer!

I have recorded the "Free Aim" from EIM-Mod, qmod and normal aim from original.

Videos may not be available for download between 01:00am and 10:00am (Austrian time) as I'm asleep then :p

I hope You now know what I mean, and can help me then.

I understand what is your problem. I add this to my mod, since my opinion is that it is realistic, but not for all, as I can see. It is possible to disable this option, but you need to edit mission.xml files for each level, and change some parameters in code. In future version I will add to some key, for example F10, and you can disable/enable it in game. ;)

Last edited by promuckaj on 02.01.2012, 02:25, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted 30.12.2011, 15:49 
Hey! Thanks, that would be awesome! =)

PostPosted 31.12.2011, 12:18 
y0 man, i can´t load your mod.

PostPosted 02.01.2012, 12:55 
Quote by iSqueezee:

You must have installed last update for game, v1.2.1. Mod is created to be started via mod, same like for C2, read instruction on first post. ;)

PostPosted 02.01.2012, 13:26 
Quote by promuckaj:
Quote by iSqueezee:

You must have installed last update for game, v1.2.1. Mod is created to be started via mod, same like for C2, read instruction on first post. ;)

I have a tab called "Mods" and there is also qmod too. I click load, game restarts, but mod wont load. I will figure it out ;)
User avatar   Beginner BeginnerMember since: 03.01.2012, 20:19Posts: 12 Likes: 0

PostPosted 03.01.2012, 21:13 
Very nice mate!

Intel Core 2 Duo E5800 @ 4.15GHz
Gainward Geforce 430GT 1GB DDR3
Kingston 2GB DDR2 @667MHz
HKC Ulta Silent Power 7600 @600W
ASUS P5GC-MX/1333
Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 32 Bit