View unanswered posts | View active topics

Post a new topicPost a reply
Previous topic | Next topic 

User avatar   Uber Modder Uber ModderMember since: 02.07.2011, 17:02Posts: 1302Location: HQ Likes: 78

Post Topic: Unknown Land
PostPosted 31.07.2012, 23:20 
Hey guys!

The grim pointed me in the right direction regarding mountains, and this is what i mean:

So I thought, why not keep you [the interested people] posted about this little environment map! ;)

Comments and Critz welcome! :cheesy: :love: Im pretty nooby, haven't done much in a long time with Ce2 :cheesy:

Yes, i'm a guy who likes his smileys! :meow:

Sometimes the small stuff does matter

Quote by Lavizh:
This thread is so useless it doesn't even deserve the database space it requires.

/Closed for obvious reasons.

User avatar   Uber Modder Uber ModderMember since: 02.07.2011, 17:02Posts: 1302Location: HQ Likes: 78

Post Topic: Re: Unknown Land
PostPosted 01.08.2012, 16:25 
Update! :cheesy:

Texturing and painting the terrain! So far i got this:

Quote by Lavizh:
This thread is so useless it doesn't even deserve the database space it requires.

Post Topic: Re: Unknown Land
PostPosted 02.08.2012, 23:15 
1/3 - Done with the terrain texturing part :xmas:

Now working on some detailed areas which will be full of tunnels to explore under water etc. :happy:

Some shots:

(i dont know why but i have to "repaint" the whole scene when firing up the editor cause it always looks like this)

While it has to look like this:

Quote by Lavizh: