View unanswered posts | View active topics

Post a new topicPost a reply
Previous topic | Next topic 

Beginner BeginnerMember since: 09.11.2007, 20:08Posts: 24Location: UK Likes: 0

Post Topic: Infiltraion - WIP
PostPosted 11.11.2007, 23:24 
I have this in the finished section but decided to do some more work on it so i moved it here. If the mods could delete the topic in the finished section that would be greatly apprectiated.

Well tis my map ive been working on for a few days. The mapping isnt owt spesh but i put alot of effort in trying to make some intresting encounters. There is a mission with 3
objectives that link on, fully working minimap, a side mission as it were, a few events alough some had to be cut out cause the editor was pissin me off amd i just couldnt get em to work lol. There may be some bugs, bad ai or some events might not work all the time.

O and i tried to add a decent loading screen but it didnt go too well lol.

Update:

got check points, a cutscene as the intro, better loadout at beggining, triggers seem to work now as well, oh and included the files for the objectives!

the cutscene is all working except for i cant get rid of the hud and zoom, and yes they are checked to be off so i dont know whats wrong there. O and there should be a missle hit the plane, but i cant get a decent looking thing yet so ill add that l8er.

Latest version - 1.2:
http://files.filefront.com/Infiltrationrar/;9020741;/fileinfo.html

And bits of the cut-scene, like i say it wont get rid of the hud for some reason so sorry bout that

Beginner BeginnerMember since: 11.11.2007, 01:01Posts: 69 Likes: 0

Post Topic: RE: Infiltraion - WIP
PostPosted 12.11.2007, 00:18 
_O_ , gonna try it out...looks very promising.
User avatar   Trainee TraineeMember since: 10.11.2007, 05:09Posts: 138Location: NSW, Australia Likes: 0

Post Topic:
PostPosted 12.11.2007, 08:23 
looks nice I might give it ago I love the look of the crashing plane :)

[URL=http://www.xfire.com/clans/crysiswarsaus/]Crysis Wars Australia Group
.:Join UP:.[/URL]
  Beginner BeginnerMember since: 28.10.2007, 05:12Posts: 13Location: Alta, Norway Likes: 0

Post Topic:
PostPosted 12.11.2007, 17:09 
Looks very nice !

Keep up the good work :)
User avatar   Skilled Modder Skilled ModderMember since: 07.11.2007, 16:47Posts: 608 Likes: 0

Post Topic:
PostPosted 12.11.2007, 17:24 
very nice.. :)