Hey folks, this is Mothman, and I'm proud to present Realistyves, a ToD asset for CryENGINE 2 maps ! Features :
- A full day ToD file to use for any map with a sunny weather
- An improved visual experience, thanks to Cry-Styves' shaders
- A colorful, bright day to make you feel in a real tropical island
- A silent guardian, a watchful protector,
a dark nightOne important thing : you NEED Cry-Styves' shaders to enjoy it in its full potential:
More shots here:Q&A :
* How do I use this ?
- This asset is a Time of Day file, for use only in CryENGINE 2. First, export "Realistyves_v1.0.tod" in a folder of your choice. When building your map, go into Terrain > Time Of Day > Import From File, and then select "Realistyves_v1.0.tod" in this folder.
* Can I use it in default Crysis maps ?
- There is a way to use it in default Crysis maps, but it is complicated and involves accessing to the game files. A mod will be done one day to simplify things, but for now this file is aimed to experienced mappers and modders.
* Can I use it without Cry-Styves' shaders ?
- This asset was designed specifically for Cry-Styves' shaders v0.9. I do not recommend using it with any other version or without it, as features such as lightning and fog are radically different.DOWNLOAD v1.0 HERE
To get the shaders: Cry-Styves' thread