View unanswered posts | View active topics

Post a new topicPost a reply
Previous topic | Next topic 

Beginner BeginnerMember since: 03.07.2012, 13:25Posts: 3 Likes: 0

Post Topic: Cryengine 2 SDK
PostPosted 03.07.2012, 13:38 
Hey guys
I'm pretty new to Crydev (some years ago crymod I think) and I wanted to ask, where to get the Cryengine TWO SDK, because I'm right now working on my story that should continue were Crysis 1 ended because Crysis 2 was so bad (at least for me) that I wanted to continue the game as I wanted it to end. And I need the SDK for my animations in cutscenes and other moments. I already got 3DsMax (the real original version completely legally bought) and can't find the SDK on the forum. And because of other forums I know that you could get it only here (like the Cryengine THREE SDK too). I'd appreciate it if someone could help me in any way.

greetings: FuriousSam

p.s: I allready got two levels ready to play (only the animations in the cutscenes are missin :P) and want to load them up later and make a preview of them on YT. So who is interessted can watch the preview in a view days. ;)

User avatar   Trained Modder Trained ModderMember since: 09.08.2011, 08:58Posts: 334Location: Moskow, Russia Likes: 4

Post Topic: Re: Cryengine 2 SDK
PostPosted 03.07.2012, 19:42 
Hmmm... Interesting. Search there - crydev.net/downloads.php?

PostPosted 03.07.2012, 23:04 
Oh. Thank you for that fast reply ;). I'm gonna check it out right now.

PostPosted 03.07.2012, 23:10 
Hey,
Just checked it out. and I found something but it says it's for Crysis wars and all content is from Crysis warhead. But I think I can still use it for the original Crysis right?
EDIT:
Hey,
false alarm! Just searched it out on filefront and I found it 500 mb :S didnt expect that. But still I appreciate your help, because I was searching for other mods too for crysis.
Thank you very much

greetings: FuriousSam