View unanswered posts | View active topics

Post a new topicPost a reply
Previous topic | Next topic 

Beginner BeginnerMember since: 26.11.2010, 04:04Posts: 6Location: United States Likes: 0

Post Topic: Looking for a team to make a mod on Cryengine 3
PostPosted 12.01.2011, 22:41 
Hello,

I am trying to get a team together to make a mod once cryengine 3 comes out, however we can start on some of the stuff now. I will need some programmers, and 3d artists. So now on to what it is.

I want to make a detective/police mod. It will be a total conversion mod. I want to drop players into the life of a police detective working on a case, in the game player will be able to say for example go to a house to search for evidence and look through.open all drawers, look under things like the bed, take photos things like this. It will be a slower paced game, but I want it to be complete. Right now I am just getting started but would love to talk to some people about it, so let me know what you think and ask your questions.

Thanks,

Andrew

Uber Modder Uber ModderMember since: 10.02.2008, 13:12Posts: 1450Location: Estonia Likes: 2

Post Topic:
PostPosted 12.01.2011, 23:02 
I feel that need to say this because the idea actually sounds good to me, but you better have previous work and a decent design document to back you up, because without those you'll probably fail to attract serious talent that you will need to make this happen.

Good luck :)
  Beginner BeginnerMember since: 26.11.2010, 04:04Posts: 6Location: United States Likes: 0

Post Topic: RE: Looking for a team to make a mod on Cryengine 3
PostPosted 13.01.2011, 20:59 
Ok well I do think it is a great idea, but no i have no work to show yet. I am messing with the Sandbox 2 getting ready.

I did have a question for members. I have a pack of several cars that I need turned into drivable in game objects, the 3d models and textures are included, is there anyone that can rig them up and texture them in game?
  Trainee TraineeMember since: 12.12.2008, 19:15Posts: 118Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada Likes: 8

Post Topic: RE: Looking for a team to make a mod on Cryengine 3
PostPosted 18.02.2011, 20:42 
Not worth responding!!

P.M'd and E-mailed this guy about his mod and his response was; "Whats this about"! lol

So I take it he is not to interested in this project.