View unanswered posts | View active topics

Post a new topicPost a reply
Previous topic | Next topic 

Beginner BeginnerMember since: 13.02.2013, 19:02Posts: 5 Likes: 1

Post Topic: illusion horror game
PostPosted 29.01.2014, 15:16 

The main character is one of the subjects of the "Fartreyd." Partial amnesia prevents him remember things that happened to him during the experiment. Hallucinations and illusions haunt him all the way to the solution of this story. The main understand of what's wrong? Where are we? and how to escape? wherein guessing the true purpose of the project and restoreing the points from his memory.

Provided information about game, as well as video and screenshots aren't a finished product.
Every single thing will be affected and radically changed. Currently the game has only one developer, so you shouldn't rely on fast release. Soon will be added animation, remade scripts and screamers. Some texts in video was changed to avoid spoilers of game plot.
Only a small part of contact was demonstrated. Release of game is planned on middle or end of 2014 year.

screenshots

Image check
Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =221937209

Beginner BeginnerMember since: 22.08.2011, 22:10Posts: 85Location: uk Likes: 6

Post Topic: Re: illusion horror game
PostPosted 30.01.2014, 20:54 
Is this using the sdk or the crysis version?.Looks interesting,how did you add the drops on the camera?

User avatar   Trained Modder Trained ModderMember since: 23.01.2012, 22:22Posts: 374Location: Brazil Likes: 25

PostPosted 30.01.2014, 21:53 
Wow, amazing :D ! Loved the atmosphere, just think that the environment can still improve the textures, details etc.. Keep the good work ;)

Quote by Ash712:
"I always say anything is possible if you take the time to figure it out/do it"

Beginner BeginnerMember since: 13.02.2013, 19:02Posts: 5 Likes: 1

PostPosted 31.01.2014, 03:32 
Quote by conceptcrash:
Is this using the sdk or the crysis version?.Looks interesting,how did you add the drops on the camera?

Flare
User avatar   Trained Modder Trained ModderMember since: 05.04.2010, 15:02Posts: 331Location: Australia Likes: 116

PostPosted 02.02.2014, 23:07 
Looks pretty good! I am a fan of indie horror games myself and I'd love to see more of them made in Cryengine! The other engines seem to be dominating that market.