View unanswered posts | View active topics

Post a new topicPost a reply
Previous topic | Next topic 

User avatar   Beginner BeginnerMember since: 01.05.2011, 20:56Posts: 24Location: Sweden Likes: 0

Post Topic: Re: Crysis 2 and The Chepter Machines v3
PostPosted 27.12.2011, 03:44 
Quote by USSR_GRAND:
Thank you, so much.

Your Chepter Machines mod has tought me so much about modding. If you would have never made it, then there would never be a Alcatraz Mod.

These forums needs more people like you.

,Good work ;)

I am very honored to hear that :3
Keep up the amazing work, since you got great talent in modding ;)

User avatar   Beginner BeginnerMember since: 01.11.2012, 02:25Posts: 2 Likes: 1

Post Topic: Re: Crysis 2 and The Chepter Machines v4 NEW
PostPosted 02.11.2012, 20:29 
Fantastic Mod Cebius!

I only have 2 bugs which I need to point out to you. On Level 3, Sudden Impact (I think it's that), once you have gotten into the crashed spaceship area, normally you will open your visor and check the ship for alien tissue. Because there is no HUD you cannot do this, and therefore cannot progress through this level unless you skip it.

The same thing occurs on the mission before Walk in the Park, where you have to use your visor to designate the Ceph ambush, but again, are not able to do so as there is no HUD.

I have played the entire campaign through using your mod (except for two parts mentioned above), and you did a fantastic job, the marine skin must of taken ages and you deserve full respect for that. I am looking to create a mod now, I have no details of of yet but you will be listed as part of my inspiration to make it.

Thank you again

User avatar   Uber Modder Uber ModderMember since: 02.07.2011, 17:02Posts: 1292Location: HQ Likes: 76

PostPosted 03.11.2012, 20:24 
Dat moddb page ...

Love the blueness in the screenshot above, is this included? :cheesy:

Sometimes the small stuff does matter

Quote by Lavizh:
This thread is so useless it doesn't even deserve the database space it requires.

/Closed for obvious reasons.
User avatar   Beginner BeginnerMember since: 01.05.2011, 20:56Posts: 24Location: Sweden Likes: 0

PostPosted 03.01.2013, 14:38 
Quote by Pwntendo64:
Fantastic Mod Cebius!

I only have 2 bugs which I need to point out to you. On Level 3, Sudden Impact (I think it's that), once you have gotten into the crashed spaceship area, normally you will open your visor and check the ship for alien tissue. Because there is no HUD you cannot do this, and therefore cannot progress through this level unless you skip it.

The same thing occurs on the mission before Walk in the Park, where you have to use your visor to designate the Ceph ambush, but again, are not able to do so as there is no HUD.

I have played the entire campaign through using your mod (except for two parts mentioned above), and you did a fantastic job, the marine skin must of taken ages and you deserve full respect for that. I am looking to create a mod now, I have no details of of yet but you will be listed as part of my inspiration to make it.

Thank you again

Sorry for the late reply, been very busy and all.

I know that glitch myself since my best friend pointed that out too. Try and delete the Libs folder and see if it works.

I am thankful that there are good people who knows who the real creator of the mod is (Still getting hate mails). I am glad that you like my mod :)
And thanks for saying i am an insperation lol.

Quote by CryStalker:
Dat moddb page ...

Love the blueness in the screenshot above, is this included? :cheesy:

-----
No, those screenshots where posted by a confused fanboy from USS_GRAND, beliving my mod to be The Alcatraz Mod. Disregard it since its far from The Chepter Machines (Even though many of the assets from my mod is in The Alcatraz Mod, mostly the musics.

User avatar   Experienced Modder Experienced ModderMember since: 26.02.2010, 19:51Posts: 440 Likes: 1

PostPosted 05.01.2013, 13:11 
V.4: http://www.moddb.com/mods/crysis-2-and- ... achines-v4

"The file you have selected (ChepterMachines.rar) is not available via any mirrors. Please check back shortly as our servers update every 5 minutes. To access more download mirrors we encourage you to join the community, otherwise please be patient and keep trying"

This is the answer i get soon as i try download it! :mad: ;( ;( ;( ;(

I dont want neither join moddb or download desura! Why can't keep things simple? You got a great creation, but makes hard to reach it! I don't get it why everything overcomplicated today?

Please fix it asap!

PostPosted 05.01.2013, 15:39 
Quote by lonelypatrick:
V.4: http://www.moddb.com/mods/crysis-2-and- ... achines-v4

"The file you have selected (ChepterMachines.rar) is not available via any mirrors. Please check back shortly as our servers update every 5 minutes. To access more download mirrors we encourage you to join the community, otherwise please be patient and keep trying"

This is the answer i get soon as i try download it! :mad: ;( ;( ;( ;(

I dont want neither join moddb or download desura! Why can't keep things simple? You got a great creation, but makes hard to reach it! I don't get it why everything overcomplicated today?

Please fix it asap!

I am not some kind of a god lol. This problem is something i got myself too. It seems to be a wide spread problem.

The best work around is to manualy take you to the download link. I be posting the link directly here on my first post. Look there :)

User avatar   Experienced Modder Experienced ModderMember since: 26.02.2010, 19:51Posts: 440 Likes: 1

PostPosted 05.01.2013, 22:21 
The Secondary Link works 100%! THANKS! :cheesy:

Can you tell us about this a little bit more?
3: The NanoVision runs on its own battery and is now called Snake Eyes, wich also uses Sonar Pulses.

5: The new hands on Alcatraz is now fully complete, and it shows clearly Chepter Infected hands, wich grands him some unique abilities.

sonar pulses? New abilities? ?( ?( ?( can you attach picture or video? this two huge NEWS really got my attention!

PostPosted 05.01.2013, 23:46 
Quote by lonelypatrick:
The Secondary Link works 100%! THANKS! :cheesy:

Can you tell us about this a little bit more?
3: The NanoVision runs on its own battery and is now called Snake Eyes, wich also uses Sonar Pulses.

5: The new hands on Alcatraz is now fully complete, and it shows clearly Chepter Infected hands, wich grands him some unique abilities.

sonar pulses? New abilities? ?( ?( ?( can you attach picture or video? this two huge NEWS really got my attention!

I havent worked on the mod for some time, but The Sonar Pulses are meant to detect sound, audio from enemies and such (Still need to work more on it.). The battery thing is outdated, since the mod was orginaly called Cryfever and was made as an Marine mod only til i change it into Chepter Machines.

The Sonar Pulses was meant for Crysis 2 once before, but was removed from the game, so i was thinking of trying to revive that with the help of The Chepter Machine. In the term of the machines, they grant the user new abilites, such as modify the color pathern in the eyes.

The Infected hands (not gloves) have hexagon formed tubes visible on the hand as a tunnel fro the nanomachines to travel around the body (The miscoloring on the hands are due to the hands being dead and cold). I am working on the mod now and making some new updates, suhc as the hands will be black instead to match the cold, dead skin and flesh.

I be posting new screenshots once i get time with it.

PostPosted 06.01.2013, 10:56 
neither any of those useful........so why bother yourself with something unneeded?

PostPosted 06.01.2013, 13:53 
Quote by lonelypatrick:
neither any of those useful........so why bother yourself with something unneeded?

Just as asking a modder or map maker, why bother make an level when its not part of the story.
Or asking, why bother add magic to a fantasy game? unrealistic choice? lol.
People dont seems to see the very point of the mod (wich i am no suprised).

Mods are suppose to be different from eachother and each one gives the player a different
gameplay experience.

While The Nanovision provides a usefull vision to detect enemy, Sonarpulses might not be as usefull, but in concultion, it makes the game more challanging but still provides some extra
vision as help.

The infected hands (not frickin gloves), are more lore-wise to the backstory of The ChepterMachines.

If you want to bother how such details, please dont post at all. Modding community is suppose to have great freedom and create mods with great creativity, not copy/paste other's mods.