Great mod though it should have been a little improved before release, i mean if you knew it wasn't ready to be released, why did you ?
Everyone blames Crytek for not having released a perfect game, still needed to be slightly ultimated, but you also released an incomplete Mod.
Not blaming you or anything though, just saying.
You released a great mod for free, using your time and your skills and that's a fact.
Anyway let's pass to what i think about it.
1) You should change the colour of the water, it's too lightblueish and those violet reflex on it really suck.
2) I sometimes happen to fall into holes and sometimes walk/swim through objects and hills/rocks/etc.
Also, I've run into quite a weird bug, i've posted some screens on my Xfire so you all can see: http://www.xfire.com/profile/ghostrecon ... #117092359
, http://www.xfire.com/profile/ghostrecon ... #117092384
, http://www.xfire.com/profile/ghostrecon ... #117092406
3) I also got some flickering and that negative-contrast like colour on my screen as I turn the camera in some way.. It also happened on my tweaked .cfg on Crysis, I think it depends on some settings you just gotta change.
4) I always see some distant objects disappearing/reappearing when i slide or i crouch but i think that could be related to the bug where you pass through them, as they're not really volumes but just simple sprites... dunno how to explain.
Water sometimes collide with the sand too and create weird effects as water seems not to fit quite well with the terrain. I mean it seems like here there's water and here there's sand.
You shouldn't be able to distinguish them when there's water over the sand (also sand texture should change colour and become a little darker when water touch it)
5) It's nearly impossible to zoom when you're on a certain kind of terrain, as the aim grid goes left and right unnaturally and there's no way to steady it.
6) My bullets sometimes fail to hit their target and I still haven't figured out if that's because something's blocking the way (maybe the air? lol) or the target isn't actually where the game is showing me.
Enemies sometimes disappear too and re-appear as you move a bit.
7) Some trees always fall unnaturally when they're destroyed and it's kinda weird to see them falling like that.
8) Butterflies, they're all of the same strange colour, fly a bit and sometimes disappear with no reason.
Also the sound of them moving (bzzz?) seems to ''electric'' to me.
9) Enemies also fall unnaturally in case of high rocks: they keep walking and fall down, lol
10) Is there a way to make the swimming look more real by moving the camera left and right when you're swimming fast ?
11) When jumping I can't grab to the rocks/buildings and take me on them, why ?
12) The translation is wrong most of the times, did you use a translator ?
13) Second map is really impossible to beat at max difficulty, you should slightly decrease the number of enemies, the kind and their AI, but that's just a personal consideration.
14) Also change the shape of some rocks. they do look really unrealistic sometimes, and their shadows too ...
15) It doesn't show the current objectives in the Menù.
Also, this is something I noticed on the CryEngine 3 SDK default map too: when you touch or shoot animals or things flying, they stop moving, they stand still and there's no way to make them fall (and so do butterflies and flying flowers in your map as well).
Anyway, it's a mod and it doesn't need to be perfect, but if there's the possibility to make it better, why not do it?
I'm telling you all of this because when you need suggestions, just a ''nice mod with some bad things'' is not enough...
Just a little request though: could you add some higher quality dynamic lighting effects ?
Keep up the great work and congratulations for the Mod.
Waiting for the new release. :-)