View unanswered posts | View active topics

Post a new topicPost a reply
Previous topic | Next topic 

User avatar   Uber Modder Uber ModderMember since: 25.05.2013, 16:44Posts: 1258 Likes: 140

Post Topic: Crysis 2 - Maximum Soldier 2 - TOD,Gameplay
PostPosted 01.08.2014, 16:24 

What does this mod do?

This mod gives the players a new TOD for each level,more coforfull,more enemies & more weapons.
The mod also has a custom soundtrack,more ways to complete a mission and more combat/stealth.The mod will also introduce vehicle gameplay.

The mod also has a slightly bigger impact on the story - after the Lingshan accident the aliens launch a attack on NYC.Players assume control of Alcatraz,a US marine,so far the same - but what does the gameplay do? Well you get more aliens also. A city invaded by aliens,but aliens becoming a part of the game at the end doesn`t feel right,that`s why this mod adds aliens in the beginning - to the end of the game.
The team :
Me - Level Design,TOD.
3DGLASSESMAN - Soundtrack,logo. (In-Game soundtrack)
Gameplay

OST - Soundtrack

Gallery

Mod is currently WIP

"There is no book or teacher to give you the answers,to show you the path.Choose your own way! Do not follow me,or anyone else"

Level Designer.

Skype - dstranska1

Last edited by DevGuy1975 on 02.08.2014, 15:11, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar   Beginner BeginnerMember since: 29.01.2012, 23:58Posts: 51Location: Turkey-İstanbul Likes: 6

Post Topic: Re: Crysis 2 - Maximum Solder 2 - TOD,Gameplay
PostPosted 02.08.2014, 15:09 
solder ? soldier ?
User avatar   Uber Modder Uber ModderMember since: 25.05.2013, 16:44Posts: 1258 Likes: 140

Post Topic: Re: Crysis 2 - Maximum Soldier 2 - TOD,Gameplay
PostPosted 02.08.2014, 15:13 
Quote by kımyasal:
solder ? soldier ?

I believe it says soldier.

"There is no book or teacher to give you the answers,to show you the path.Choose your own way! Do not follow me,or anyone else"

Level Designer.

Skype - dstranska1