View unanswered posts | View active topics

Post a new topicPost a reply
Previous topic | Next topic 

User avatar   Beginner BeginnerMember since: 27.09.2011, 17:51Posts: 56Location: Germany / Lower Saxony / Peine Likes: 4

Post Topic: Crysis 2 - Typhoon-Volt (Mod)
PostPosted 23.11.2012, 23:04 
Hey guys here at Crydev.net,
i just wanted to share my new project i've started.
It is called "Typhoon-Volt".
This mod add's a new weapon to your equipment to give Cell and Ceph the hell on earth.
It's called the Typhoon-Volt and it's powered from a Nanocell by the Hargreave-Rasch Corporation.
Through the Nanocell you don't need to reload anymore and you've got a little bit bigger damage and much higher rate of fire. Nanoabsorbers bringing the recoil down to nearly 1% during shooting with a reflex visor.
It's shares the base of the K-Volt but it's a completly different weapon.
---------------------
Get it here / More info and news:
project_db.php?action=project_profile&team_id=4731&project_id=4577
Current Version: Fr. 23th Nov. 2012 1.6 Pre (Fully functional)
---------------------
Visit my Website, if you need support: http://mtarts.jimdo.com/mod-support/
---------------------
This mod is singleplayer ony. And you will be able to play online with it. (It doesnt affect the original K-Volt in any way)
---------------------
I still need someone who is able to help me with Textures and Scripting
---------------------
And now some screenshots:

And a video (Sorry for my unsave english, but i was a little irritated by my mobilephone :D)

---------------------
now it's up to you to bring on the discussion :P

CryNexus Modding Team Member
http://crynexus.enjin.com/

Last edited by mrqbasic on 27.11.2012, 22:47, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar   Experienced Modder Experienced ModderMember since: 26.02.2010, 19:51Posts: 440 Likes: 1

Post Topic: Re: Crysis 2 - Typhoon-Volt (Mod)
PostPosted 25.11.2012, 23:40 
no offense, but its a simple task! Have to change K-volt ammo, adding the unlimited ammo, and set the energy drain to zero,! What i've seen was more like changing the electrical bullets to the Mike, and Mike perk ammo! I was curious so i downloaded the mod, but seems the ammo wasn't even modded!
I have created my own version, called "God Volt" its has zero, and i mean zero recoil under both ironsight reflex, and assault scope! Sending flying everything moveable! Cars, Trucks, ambulance cars, even the Trucks cargo's ( witch not easy to get it done ) but the most interesting in my "god Volt, its damge range! Enough pull the trigger once, for a short time and kill every cell and cepth on the map! Its almost has no range limit!

Last edited by lonelypatrick on 26.11.2012, 00:05, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar   Uber Modder Uber ModderMember since: 02.07.2011, 17:02Posts: 1302Location: HQ Likes: 78

PostPosted 25.11.2012, 23:47 
Quote by lonelypatrick:
no offense, but its a simple task! Have to change K-volt ammo, adding the unlimited ammo, and set the energy drain to zero,! What i've seen was more like changing the electrical bullets to the Mike, and Mike perk ammo! i have created my own version, called "Dod Volt" its has zero, and i mean zero recoil under both ironsight reflex, and assault scope! Sending flying everything moveable! Cars, Trucks, ambulance cars, even the Trucks cargo's ( witch not easy to get it done ) but the most interesting in my "god Volt, its damge range! Enough pull the trigger once, for a short time and kill every cell and cepth on the map! Its almost has no range limit! If you're interested, send me a PM!

P.S: i also created alien SCAR,Jackal, Marshall, Feline, Gauss! All the hand guns empovered, their bullets speed, and damage power its like never seen before!

Instead of glorifying yourself, why not make your own thread?

Don't hijack his please.

@Ontopic

Welcome to Crydev!

Nice mod, I love little addons like these as they improve the overall gameplay by making it less repetitive :) Can't wait till you expand on this!

Sometimes the small stuff does matter

Quote by Lavizh:
This thread is so useless it doesn't even deserve the database space it requires.

/Closed for obvious reasons.
User avatar   Experienced Modder Experienced ModderMember since: 26.02.2010, 19:51Posts: 440 Likes: 1

PostPosted 25.11.2012, 23:49 
then take my " God volt", as see the result for yourself!

viewtopic.php?f=308&t=102759

This something i figured out, and created my own! try it, and tell me, us the difference! :)
User avatar   Beginner BeginnerMember since: 27.09.2011, 17:51Posts: 56Location: Germany / Lower Saxony / Peine Likes: 4

PostPosted 27.11.2012, 03:13 
My mod is part of something bigger (Hint: Nanoindustries ;) )
And why must a weapon be so strong that it even makes cars flying (without any recoil) ?(
that's nonsense...in my opinion
with my weapon mod i just add a little bit more fresh wind and opputunities to the game (Typhoon-Volt / K-Volt mod) that make some weapons more comfortable to play.

@CryStalker yeah there will come more to this weapon ;)

BIG Hint:
Next weapon that will follow is the Nano-Tagger (L-Tag but with a little supprise (no automatic shooting grenades or something noobish like that XD))
Stay tuned to me and the Project Nanoindustries

Last edited by mrqbasic on 27.11.2012, 05:12, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted 27.11.2012, 05:09 
and a little update: next weapon will be coming up in the next 2 days

Beginner BeginnerMember since: 30.12.2011, 15:46Posts: 7 Likes: 0

PostPosted 06.05.2013, 04:18 
All this baby here needs is a bone for Top Attachments and TaDa! Typhoon for Crysis 2!

PostPosted 06.06.2014, 16:12 
Quote by H3rk:
All this baby here needs is a bone for Top Attachments and TaDa! Typhoon for Crysis 2!

H3RK show it to me on skype :D