View unanswered posts | View active topics

Forum lockedPost a reply
Previous topic | Next topic 

User avatar   Trained Modder Trained ModderMember since: 14.09.2012, 22:35Posts: 244Location: Planet 51- Mars,my favoruite and also is Earth. Likes: 0

Post Topic: Warfare - WWII FPS Shooter
PostPosted 12.10.2012, 22:28 
Hey fellow crydevs here i want to present our first game!

The storyline will take place in the WWII As the title says.You will be able to explore large terrains and choose ways to execute,the mission.As for the questions,i believe these will be i will answer:

Will it be only on the Pacific?

-No it wont be,it will even feature cold and snowy mountains.

Are there going to be flyable Planes(Jets)

-Yes but is a little hard to make.I Really wish to post a video when are complete.

And everything will come with its time.I will post when atleast few models are out and working.Will post here a camp

Early locations 2012 October 12.10

Camp,Ancient Ruins,City Car camp and a US Airbase.

Lead of DELTA Productions :P

-Maximum Gaming- -Maximum Devoloping- :D

Warfare Special Forces - Work in Progress

User avatar   Trained Modder Trained ModderMember since: 14.09.2012, 22:35Posts: 244Location: Planet 51- Mars,my favoruite and also is Earth. Likes: 0

Post Topic: Re: Warfare - WWII FPS Shooter
PostPosted 12.10.2012, 22:35 
To keep this running(My assets all except the container,credit goes to his creator.)

The Camp
Attachments:

ScreenShot0154.jpg
ScreenShot0151.jpg
ScreenShot0152.jpg

PostPosted 12.10.2012, 22:37 
A update.
Attachments:

ScreenShot0157.jpg
ScreenShot0156.jpg
ScreenShot0139.jpg

User avatar   Trainee TraineeMember since: 19.08.2011, 05:56Posts: 195 Likes: 0

PostPosted 12.10.2012, 22:44 
The buildings look great :)

PostPosted 12.10.2012, 23:02 
Quote by dafishanator:
The buildings look great :)

Thanks buddy but all credits go to crytek for assets!

PostPosted 12.10.2012, 23:03 
Using phunkman Veg :P

User avatar   Database Support Database SupportMember since: 30.09.2008, 02:17Posts: 5449Location: The Land of Sinnamon Likes: 152

PostPosted 12.10.2012, 23:17 
Why do you insist on making threads in the game section, when you've done next to nothing in relation to actually making the game? Why do you keep making threads at all? You claim it to be a snowy mountain, yet it's in the middle of the desert by an ocean, just like every other screenshot from the 'other' games you've worked on, and none of this is any different from any of your other threads, right down to the complete lack of any kind of custom asset and identical level design - it's probably the same, unaltered map actually.

You also don't need to constantly double post. Five out of the six posts in this thread are yours, when you could instead just edit your post if you're going to add something two minutes later.

Last edited by Adsolution on 15.93.2014, 05:29, edited 58 times in total.

Last edited by Adsolution on 12.10.2012, 23:33, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar   Crytek Staff Member Crytek Staff MemberMember since: 09.01.2008, 01:11Posts: 10651Location: Crytek HQ Likes: 658

PostPosted 12.10.2012, 23:24 
/moved to Levels forum - when this isn't 100% SDK sample assets then we can look at moving it into the Games forum.

No dev/modding PM's please, use the forums! :)
  Trained Modder Trained ModderMember since: 19.08.2011, 23:34Posts: 311Location: Japan Likes: 24

PostPosted 12.10.2012, 23:59 
Quote by RayFan9876:
Why do you insist on making threads in the game section, when you've done next to nothing in relation to actually making the game? Why do you keep making threads at all? You claim it to be a snowy mountain, yet it's in the middle of the desert by an ocean, just like every other screenshot from the 'other' games you've worked on, and none of this is any different from any of your other threads, right down to the complete lack of any kind of custom asset and identical level design - it's probably the same, unaltered map actually.

You also don't need to constantly double post. Five out of the six posts in this thread are yours, when you could instead just edit your post if you're going to add something two minutes later.

THANK YOU. Someone said it before me this time xD

But srsly. Think about what you want to build/design before what seems to be just making things up as you go along. Thats not how a proper game gets developed. Thats planning things ahead. Taking notes, write out concepts, create plots, design concepts, and experimenting to see what works and what doesn't. Then create final designs then finally implement them into the game. Its a repeating process, and thats what my team and many other teams do almost Daily before they get into their work. Guaranteed. They're called something like meetings.. I think..

But sorry if this seems harsh but it almost feels like you just want attention. Calling solo projects like this and altering the thread titles after one gets closed after another... Just seems like you can't really focus on what you want to do exactly. which sounds about right. I have people ask me constantly in my KaidoXtremeRacing thread about like, how do I make the cars, or real time reflections etc. I have a small team that I work with and communicate Daily and we help eachother in getting assets in first then create level concepts then try to recreate our level concepts from paper. Thats just an example. I will watch this thread until further progress is made to see if you are truly capable of maintaining a focussed project. (Not stealing others assets for instance) which you remind me an old friend of mine who I no-longer associate with, and being able to create some of your own assets. If its a level or a mod just stick to that, no need to work up a game title.. Just sayin.

And thank you Cry-Adam for doing so.

Don't PM for help, post so that everyone can respond.

PostPosted 13.10.2012, 14:27 
Please remove this post this thread from levels,this was a mistake!

User avatar   Database Support Database SupportMember since: 30.09.2008, 02:17Posts: 5449Location: The Land of Sinnamon Likes: 152

PostPosted 15.10.2012, 21:48 
No, it wasn't. Did you not read Adam's post?

Last edited by Adsolution on 15.93.2014, 05:29, edited 58 times in total.

PostPosted 16.10.2012, 12:18 
Quote by RayFan9876:
No, it wasn't. Did you not read Adam's post?

Well after this got changed :P

User avatar   Uber Modder Uber ModderMember since: 15.01.2011, 23:00Posts: 1327 Likes: 51

PostPosted 16.10.2012, 12:30 
Yeah...now it's an Armored Kill replicate ^^ dude first get a specific idea and then THINK about it before creating nonsense stuff.
I mean look at your level design: you placed demo-assets with the default tod. You even placed ONE OF TWO bigger trees through a fence Image...I know level design is hard, especially to get exactly the right amount of detail. But what you did here...how long did this take you? 30 seconds?
You should first work a little bit with the editor before you do such "releases", sorry

"The cake is NOT a lie!"

NO support via pm!
You look funny with your head so close by the screen ^^

PostPosted 16.10.2012, 15:11 
Quote by General Kaboom:
Yeah...now it's an Armored Kill replicate ^^ dude first get a specific idea and then THINK about it before creating nonsense stuff.
I mean look at your level design: you placed demo-assets with the default tod. You even placed ONE OF TWO bigger trees through a fence Image...I know level design is hard, especially to get exactly the right amount of detail. But what you did here...how long did this take you? 30 seconds?
You should first work a little bit with the editor before you do such "releases", sorry

Well i need to do alot more.And why a Armoed Kill copy? Well it is made for fun... i need to even work on the ai.

User avatar   Uber Modder Uber ModderMember since: 15.01.2011, 23:00Posts: 1327 Likes: 51

PostPosted 16.10.2012, 15:18 
Quote by DELTA Batman:
Quote by General Kaboom:

Well i need to do alot more.And why a Armoed Kill copy? Well it is made for fun... i need to even work on the ai.

On your profile you added a project with that name (AK in Crysis 2)

"The cake is NOT a lie!"

NO support via pm!
You look funny with your head so close by the screen ^^