View unanswered posts | View active topics

Post a new topicPost a reply
Previous topic | Next topic 

User avatar   Skilled Modder Skilled ModderMember since: 17.08.2011, 16:25Posts: 746Location: Genova, Italy Likes: 3

Post Topic: Re: [WiP] Beretta M9 First-Person Animations
PostPosted 07.03.2012, 21:58 
Well, could it be they solved that issue with the new update (dunno, just guessing) ?

User avatar   Uber Modder Uber ModderMember since: 26.11.2007, 02:03Posts: 2752Location: USA Likes: 47

PostPosted 07.03.2012, 22:08 
I dunno, I havn't been able to download it cause of bandwidth restrictions.
User avatar   Trainee TraineeMember since: 30.06.2009, 20:21Posts: 119Location: France Likes: 0

PostPosted 10.03.2012, 22:11 
Actually i could say f*ck you because im jelly. But i too much love ya ;)
User avatar   Trainee TraineeMember since: 26.12.2011, 03:56Posts: 157Location: The Netherlands Likes: 1

PostPosted 11.03.2012, 01:46 
Very nice! about time somebody made some pistol action on FreeSDK :P

on a side note, porting the assets from c1 for use in freesdk isn't allowed AFAIK. I can understand if it's a placeholder but just a heads up ;) it's a mess rigging a new mesh to fit your animation afterwards

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Angry coffee table flip attack!
User avatar   24/7 Modder 24/7 ModderMember since: 16.12.2007, 16:07Posts: 4713Location: Finland Likes: 12

PostPosted 11.03.2012, 17:09 
really cool!

The motions are a bit over-exaggerated (which is most likely intentional) as in most FPS shooters these days, but somehow it fits in really nicely inside the nanosuit context.

Considering the use of the c1 arms in c2, according to this thread it should be alright, because only use of crysis 1 assets inside the free SDK is mentioned (and afaik youre using the arms in the C2 SDK?)

anyhow.. ill be releasing a new rig for C2/freeSDK soon which will include wrist twists and easy to use IK stuff. shouldnt be long :)

http://www.TriangulateMesh.com
Quote:
(10:36:53 PM) puppy: crymono?
(10:37:00 PM) puppy: is that some sort of illness
User avatar   Trainee TraineeMember since: 30.07.2010, 11:04Posts: 138Location: Russia Likes: 0

PostPosted 11.03.2012, 18:25 
my C2 and Free SDK rig. Full original C2 skin setting

User avatar   Hardcore Modder Hardcore ModderMember since: 23.09.2009, 19:59Posts: 986 Likes: 23

PostPosted 11.03.2012, 18:26 
Quote by Olli.:
really cool!

The motions are a bit over-exaggerated (which is most likely intentional) as in most FPS shooters these days, but somehow it fits in really nicely inside the nanosuit context.

Considering the use of the c1 arms in c2, according to this thread it should be alright, because only use of crysis 1 assets inside the free SDK is mentioned (and afaik youre using the arms in the C2 SDK?)

anyhow.. ill be releasing a new rig for C2/freeSDK soon which will include wrist twists and easy to use IK stuff. shouldnt be long :)

cant wait :)

User avatar   Trainee TraineeMember since: 26.12.2011, 03:56Posts: 157Location: The Netherlands Likes: 1

PostPosted 13.03.2012, 11:57 
Quote by .gametime.:
Quote by Olli.:
really cool!

cant wait :)

I'm sorry I thought it was FreeSDK as stated in my previous post, I didn't notice the HUD, seems you're right, can't wait +1 :)

EDIT: I just looked at the original screenshot, it shows the map Forest which is only in FreeSDK which makes me jump to the conclusion it's not modSDK, in which I have to warn OP before too much effort could go to waste, please say I'm wrong :unsure: I'm not sure what hud freeSDK comes with in the latest release.

EDIT2:
Quote by Nevil112:
my C2 and Free SDK rig. Full original C2 skin setting

This however is not allowed, the C2 suit in FreeSDK, don't get me wrong I don't want to troll you whatsoever, but I would hate seeing such nice work and effort being wasted because of it.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Angry coffee table flip attack!
User avatar   Beginner BeginnerMember since: 06.02.2012, 17:37Posts: 19Location: Germany Likes: 0

PostPosted 13.03.2012, 19:07 
Quote by tinypaperclip:
Very nice! about time somebody made some pistol action on FreeSDK :P

on a side note, porting the assets from c1 for use in freesdk isn't allowed AFAIK. I can understand if it's a placeholder but just a heads up ;) it's a mess rigging a new mesh to fit your animation afterwards

Yeah, you're totally right. However I wasn't able to find another rig at this point, so I had to rely on 'illegal' content. I hope this isn't taken too serious as it was my first attempt at creating FP animations for the CryEngine. I'm totally gonna try out Olli's rig for future stuff, so I won't use any Crysis content again.