Programming & Scripting

View unanswered posts | View active topics

Post a new topicPost a reply
Previous topic | Next topic 

Skilled Modder Skilled ModderMember since: 22.07.2012, 16:19Posts: 662Location: Turkey Likes: 34

Post Topic: Videoplayer new plugin issue.
PostPosted 27.10.2012, 08:38 
hello hendrikp just wanted you to know. when i try to compile videoplayer it says there is no file called "DxErr.h" but i solve it. commented out the include part and changed LogAlways part
Code:
#ifdef _DEBUG
        gPlugin->LogAlways( "Error hr=%u", ( unsigned )hr );
#endif

cheers.

If i drink alcohol i am alcoholic, but if i drink fanta am i fantastic?

User avatar   Uber Modder Uber ModderMember since: 19.09.2009, 09:30Posts: 2687Location: Finland Likes: 182

Post Topic: Re: Videoplayer new plugin issue.
PostPosted 27.10.2012, 10:56 
You could also have private messaged him. I believe DxErr.h is a DirectX SDK header file anyway, so you won't have it unless you have downloaded the DirectX SDK.
User avatar   Uber Modder Uber ModderMember since: 29.05.2010, 11:46Posts: 1326Location: Germany Likes: 163

Post Topic: Re: Videoplayer new plugin issue.
PostPosted 27.10.2012, 11:33 
Hi,

Thanks for the idea, but you dont have to change that simply set the configuration to "Release".
I need this in the "Debug" configuration to find out errors, so it'll stay in the source.

If you are in need of the Debug configuration then install the DirectX SDK.

In the future try registering on github and submitting a pull request its easier then it looks ;)

Also the official precompiled binary release of the 1.6.2 version isn't that far away anymore it'll be on Tuesday or Monday.

Thanks ;)