First of all, sorry for my english)))
I know that there was many topics about that, but I didn't find the solution. I'm trying to create my own characters with simple looped animation. Just people sitting around the scene and looking around or talking each other. I need it for simple flythrough animation.
I've tryed to export animations from 3ds max 2012, just like it was said in few tutors, but there is NO ANIMATIONS in sandbox when i load my model in character editor.
Here is my actions:
- Saved .max in "game\objects\characters\human\child"
- Edited .cba file. It looks like this:
- Exported model as .chr to "game\objects\characters\human\child"
- Exported biped as .caf animation to "Game\Animations\human\child\cheers.caf"
- Created .cal file in the same directory as .chr and with the same name, in except of file extension. It looked like:
#Filepath = Animations\human\child
Cheers = cheers.caf
- Created .cmd file in "game\animations"
bin32\rc\rc.exe game\animations.cba /dest="game\animations" /p="PC" /wait
- Run the .cmd file. It has created .dba file in "game\animations\human\child" folder and Animations.img and DirectionalBlends.img files in "game\animations" folder
Then I started Sandbox, characters editor, opened my model. .chr file is opened in "setup pose" and there was no animations
What is wrong? I've tried to repeat all these actions in previous version of Sandbox (now I have 3.4.0) with the same result.
Thanks in advance for the answer. I think it will be usefull for all noobs