I'm looking for interesting CE3 project with commercial perspective.
Some info about me:
- I've been here for short time few years ago as a original Crysis mod developer (made an inventory system and dialog system, which is now used in CryZone project), so i know how to work with CE. Later i got a job in game industry, so i left modding.
- 2 years of professional C\C++ experience in game development, OpenGL\OpenGL ES\GLSL, own 2D\3D cross-platform engine, commercial games released.
What i'm looking for\require:
- Interesting CE3 project with commercial perspective;
- a team of talented, highly self motivated individuals;
- high quality work already done;
- mostly C++ job;
- at least one programmer in team (i think i will not take the role of lead developer if you will offer it to me);
- I do not
- interesting and challenging tasks.
It would be better if you will send direct PM's to me, it's too hard to navigate a new CryMod
P.S. Currently i am busy with freelance work i do for two weeks. After that time i'll close this topic and join some team.