Firstly I would like to thank you for taking the time to look at this post!
I am looking for people to join our team and help with the development of our first pc based release! For now you will either be working on a free or royalty based contract however if you are a key member of the team I would be more than happy to offer you a full time position in our offices (London UK, we are happy to help out anyone that wants to relocate to the UK).
Now for the sake of your time I will keep this as short as I can. The game itself will be based in a post apocalyptic world (unique idea I know) now the point I want to put across is that the game will be highly based on survival rather than running around killing everything in sight. Although an open world game the main part of our story will be based around a large city surrounded by a few small villages. Our main focus is putting together a a very high quality story something that in out opinion most zombie games lack.
For now this is all the information I will put up. I can assure you that there is a lot more to the game and I have a rough design document drafted up which can be sent to anyone that is interested.
Really this is a realistic zombie survival game with a in depth story. I am fully aware of the scale and cost of the project and I can assure you that we have more than enough funding to cover it.
Okay, still interested? Great! Who do we need? Well to be honest with you we are looking for all the help we can get. So whether you are a writer, composer, artist, coder, web designer. We want you! After release I want this to be as community based as possible we will allow users to submit concept art and models for us to consider implementing into the game.
So why would you work for us? Well after release 60% of the profit will be split between all of the people that have worked on the project this includes people already getting payed to work full time. The other 40% will be put into our next release. I'm here because of my passion for games not for the money.
To apply drop me a PM or post down below
Thanks very much for taking the time to read through and consider applying to help us out.