View unanswered posts | View active topics

Post a new topicPost a reply
Previous topic | Next topic 

User avatar   Beginner BeginnerMember since: 11.08.2012, 19:49Posts: 14 Likes: 1

Post Topic: Underground Caves using Multible Voxels possible ?
PostPosted 18.08.2012, 22:18 
hello,

i tried to create an larger underground area though i only wanted area around the entrance to be part of the voxel and not the whole terrain above my underground area, is it possible to use more then 1 voxel and paint from one voxel into another ?

i had success one time but when i tried it twice it didnt worked.

i really cant remember what i have done to make it work but i cant recreate it

cheers for help

@ndy

'Only the dead ones have seen the end of war' - Plato

User avatar   Experienced Modder Experienced ModderMember since: 10.07.2011, 12:05Posts: 460Location: Look under your bed.. Likes: 9

Post Topic: Re: Underground Caves using Multible Voxels possible ?
PostPosted 19.08.2012, 00:14 
From what I understand of your post.. Yes it's possible. Just all about placing things correctly in the right spot

Interested in making a game? Perhaps check us out Here!

Did I sound harsh? Don't think that. I was just being plain and simple. Not mean <3

Quote by Cry-Ruan:
Today we celebrate the birth of the close function, dealing with pointless threads since forever.
User avatar   Trained Modder Trained ModderMember since: 06.09.2008, 02:53Posts: 224Location: Kansas, U.S. Likes: 7

PostPosted 19.08.2012, 06:08 
you can, i think turn snapping up to either 16 or 32 and they put themselves together like a puzzle
User avatar   Beginner BeginnerMember since: 11.08.2012, 19:49Posts: 14 Likes: 1

PostPosted 19.08.2012, 10:18 
i mananged to get it working with overlapping the voxelobjects and selecting them all at the same time and pressing the "Copy Terrain into Voxel" button

'Only the dead ones have seen the end of war' - Plato