View unanswered posts | View active topics

Post a new topicPost a reply
Previous topic | Next topic 

User avatar   Skilled Modder Skilled ModderMember since: 20.11.2007, 21:07Posts: 772Location: Germany Likes: 49

Post Topic: Re: Requesting a tutorial on making HUD Health & Energy Bars
PostPosted 27.06.2012, 19:37 
Thank you very much, bud, this eventually helped me out, now I can control the timeline of the Healtbar perfectly :)

I have got another question though which is flowgraph related, how to set up a logic for a energy bar? I could manage something with the Math Updowncounter, but I am not able to find a note which outputs when the player gets damaged and when not! I need to know when the damage stops, to make the energybar increase again!!

User avatar   Skilled Modder Skilled ModderMember since: 20.11.2007, 21:07Posts: 772Location: Germany Likes: 49

Post Topic: Re: Requesting a tutorial on making HUD Health & Energy Bars
PostPosted 29.06.2012, 21:46 
Hello, I wanted to show you guys my personal HUD I have created so far, I know this is not the place to present custom assets, but I show it anyway!! It would be nice if anybody could help me out the with the energy bar logic anyway, thanks!!

Got also another question, is it possible to send more than one entity id to the Entities in Range node?? Otherwise I will have to create for every single entity one Entities in Range node, which would be very much work if the amount of the ent's is very high!! I need this for the radiation logic, I set it up so when the player approaches to one particle effect(anomaly), the amount of radiation increases and enables various image and damage effects on the player!! But like I said, I dont have only one anomaly particle in my map!!!
Attachments:

ScreenShot0012.jpg