View unanswered posts | View active topics

Post a new topicPost a reply
Previous topic | Next topic 

User avatar   Trained Modder Trained ModderMember since: 23.12.2008, 13:46Posts: 377 Likes: 3

Post Topic: Re: Looking for New Weapon Skins and Models For Multiplayer
PostPosted 28.07.2012, 19:42 
Quote by USSR_GRAND:
Quote by WaR_SPiRiT:
Hey USSR_GRAND, you know how you changed the laser to green? What about the tip of the laser the actual dot that shows on walls and stuff it's still red, is is possible to change it to green too?

yeah thats easy... sorry forgot about that
Edit:

No wait... I would have to make the Reflex sight green too. Let me explain... The Laser dot uses the same texture that the Reflex dot uses. So DOWNLOAD this and add/merge it to your Attachments folder within the mod

Hey man this did not work.. Dot is still red... Even although reflex is green. Any ideas?

Also what else do you think we could costumise?

User avatar   Trained Modder Trained ModderMember since: 23.12.2008, 13:46Posts: 377 Likes: 3

PostPosted 31.07.2012, 05:44 
Is it possible to modify the HUD?
User avatar   Uber Modder Uber ModderMember since: 20.07.2011, 21:46Posts: 1408 Likes: 86

PostPosted 31.07.2012, 09:37 
Quote by WaR_SPiRiT:
Is it possible to modify the HUD?

Kinda... I can make it smaller or larger, and I can make it glow more but that's about it.

________

I wanna make a Gameplay Tweak MOD for multiplayer but, I don't have a very big audience to support it. You think yo could help me out?

I wanna get a lot of people to try it

Post Topic: Re: Multiplayer Mod Help
PostPosted 31.07.2012, 22:13 
Where are the files needed to modify the HUD?

And what do you mean a MP gameplay tweak mod? Because that's what our mod is. xD
User avatar   Uber Modder Uber ModderMember since: 20.07.2011, 21:46Posts: 1408 Likes: 86

PostPosted 31.07.2012, 23:21 
The hud.xml under entities and scripts, can be slightly edited.

But (USSR_GRAND's Tweak Mod) adds slight head bobbing,
slightly increased weapon inertia,
new thermal vision, (darker, and is good for highlighting enemies).
new suit mode (power mode),
unlocked camera restrictions when sprinting and sliding,
new cloak mode with high refraction,
a config file created by Maldo that fixes alot of the graphic errors, runs better, better Anti-aliasing,
and my graphic tweak that makes everything look crystal clear clear.

PostPosted 31.07.2012, 23:52 
We already have some of the things you listed and the others are not something we need.. What do you mean by unlocked sprinting/sliding camera?
However, I'm interested in the config file that fixes a lot of graphics errors... Could I get a link to that? Is it free to use in people's mods giving credit to Maldo?

If you want to help work on this mod here with me you can contact me on Teamspeak 3: jsd.ts3.nfoservers.com

PostPosted 01.08.2012, 01:38 
Quote by WaR_SPiRiT:
What do you mean by unlocked sprinting/sliding camera?

There is a limit on how far you can look around when sprinting/sliding...

Quote by WaR_SPiRiT:
We already have some of the things you listed and the others are not something we need..

I am pretty sure that you guys have nothing like this, It would be too much of a coincidence if you did. Lemme make a download link so i can let ya try it out, then you'll see.

I think your gonna like the new nanosuit voices!

Quote by WaR_SPiRiT:
If you want to help work on this mod here with me you can contact me on Teamspeak 3: jsd.ts3.nfoservers.com

Yup that's what i'm trying to do... I want to supply a Tweak for everyone who likes Crysis 2.

PostPosted 01.08.2012, 01:41 
We do have some of the stuff you listed but we also have way more stuff not for discussion here, only for private with mod developers. And the only thing that we don't have that we would like a look at from your list is the graphics config file.