Post Topic: Abduction - A fire in the sky - Stealth Game
Posted 20.10.2012, 01:08
Trailer Gameplay Trailer Please watch in HD! - Your comments are truly appreciated.
Gameplay The player must use the coat of the darkness to maneuver and kill their enemies. Players can set traps , rig rooms , spy on foes and gain information to help progress through the game. Weapons are very dangerous and being seen will surely be your demise.
Coming soon.. More advanced AI. Distraction System. High quality cinematics. Traps. Custom Textures. Custom Player model and textures.
Things being currently fixed: General cleanliness of the map and look. Textures missing(Does anybody know how to resolve(Replace Me) error?) Lighting(VisAreas). Overall sound. Energy and feel to the map.
Assets/Programs. Terrain was made in Mudbox and Worldmachine. All assets are stock Crysis 2 & Crysis 1 Mod SDK assets.
Last edited by Dark12345 on 03.11.2012, 03:47, edited 11 times in total.
Post Topic: Re: Abduction - A fire in the sky - Stealth Game
Posted 08.11.2012, 11:21
Hi! good work so far!
since it's going to be a stealth game and I've always like these type of games let me contribute with some ideas:
1. A small mirror to peak around corners without beeing seen and even to produce light reflections with it in order to distract the enemies or hit them with the beam
2. A powerful led flashlight which you can turn on and off quickly or you can put your own hand in front of the beam and blind the enemies whith it, whether you use a weapon or not.
3. A small needle to eliminate enemies silently.
4. When you use a weapon you should be able to gather up all the shells and empty magazines of your weapon.
5. Interact with objects around the map: throw whatever you find around, hit walls, pipes, fences, ect. to produce a distracting noise.
6. One should be able to rappel.
7. Pick locks, put traps, mark enemies
8. Use technological military devices.
9. Different surfaces should produce different noises when you walk over them, if you step hard on a puddle of water it'll produce a noise that can be heard by the enemies, if you walk into a can or a box, these will also produce a noise that could be heard, all depending on how hard you hit them or you step onto them. One should watch out the step.