With this beautiful Flowgraph, you can imitate almost all actions which can be done in Mirror's Edge. This means you can do wallruns, walljumps, climbing, etc. Now, enjoy running around, making awesome stunts and climb up to the highest buildings. Everything you need is a bit of creativity to perform really amazing jumps and wallruns. And of course, if you fall to the ground, you have the possibility to roll and reduce almost all damage. Every action is dynamic and has nothing to do with the object you want to interact with.The flowgraph
This is the current flowgraph of v1.21:
current status:1210 NodesList of all features:
- Player ca do amazing stunts like wallruns,walljumps, or vaults
-All actions are dynamic.
-All actions can be combined together!
- Player has the ability to roll a short time before hitting the ground
-This reduces almost all damage
- Player can grab edges
-Decide what to do: Climb up, let go, or jump away
- Run faster!
-While running, the player will accelerate!
- React faster!
-Use the reaction time to slow down time
-White dot as crosshair, which turns blue after reloading the reaction time.
This is a video, to show the flowgraph in action.
The FG recognizes ALL objects, not only solids!
Instructions:vaults, speed vaults:
The materials used in the video can be found here
jump towards objects. As earlier you jump as faster you will run after the vault/speed vault.
But be careful, don't jump too early!wallruns (normal+vertical):
jump towards the wall. You are able to dou a double wallrun, too!walljumps:
press space while wallrunning, or while hanging on edges.turn 90/180deg:
if you press q while doing a normal wallrun, you will turn 90deg,
otherwhise you will turn 180deg.grab edges:
just jump towards them.climb up:
hold W, or press space, while looking in the direction of the edge.roll:
press shift a short time before you hit the groundreaction time:
press e to activate the reaction time for some seconds.
After that, you have to run for a while to reload it.Changelog:v.1.21:
- added: headbobbing
- added: dynamic DoF (in front of objects)
- added: wallrun
- added: walljump
- added: edge grabbing
- added: roll
- added: vaults
- added: 180/90 deg turn
- added: only activates some parts if the player hasn't select any weapon
- added: custom HUD with a FG
- fixed: some issues with the acceleration
- added: new "wall-indicator", which resets the acceleration
This is still a very early BETA! There might be some bugs.Be sure that DEVMODE is enabled, because otherwhise
you will get damage, even if you roll!!!
Please don't use the sprint function, because there will be an
animation-bug with the animation which is played on high speed...Installation-Guide:
1. copy the "Game"-folder to your "Crysis"-Folder
2. open a map and click on modify->load objects
3. select the "Darkwish's Mirror's Edge Flowgraph.grp" which is located in the "Game/darkwish's Assets"-Folder.
4. Have FUN!!!If you want to release your custom Level, please follow these steps instead of the ones above:
1. Copy all the Files which are located in the "darkwish's assets"-folder into your level folder.
You could make sub-folders, too.
2. Open your level and open the FG-window.
3. Change the directions of these 4 screenfader-nodes (image
(4.) If you are using the materials from the "actino rise"-level, please put them into YOUR level folder, too.Note:
If you use this FG in a map, or mod, just let me know that.