View unanswered posts | View active topics

Post a new topicPost a reply
Previous topic | Next topic 

Trained Modder Trained ModderMember since: 19.07.2009, 06:18Posts: 254 Likes: 0

Post Topic:
PostPosted 04.04.2011, 15:18 
no offense, but this config is only average if not rubbish, use the one from beyond3d forum instead ;)

Beginner BeginnerMember since: 25.03.2011, 02:01Posts: 14 Likes: 0

Post Topic:
PostPosted 05.04.2011, 01:59 
Quote:
Originally posted by nap007rz
no offense, but this config is only average if not rubbish, use the one from beyond3d forum instead ;)

how bout a link?
  Experienced Modder Experienced ModderMember since: 29.12.2004, 16:20Posts: 414Location: Amersfoort Likes: 0

Post Topic: RE: Version 0.03
PostPosted 05.04.2011, 10:34 
Quote:
Originally posted by Ash712
Quote:
Originally posted by the_grim
Quote:
Originally posted by Riko

I took some screens if You don't mind.

Normal in-game max settings

with autoexec_v3

Let the images talk by themselves. But for me it drops the fps really bad xD but I guess is the resolution I'm playing with :P Nevertheless thanks for your work ;D

Sorry, but I don't really see any difference... Apart from slight darkening of the image, the two pictures look almost identical. I see no improvements that would warrant any FPS drop - I'd rather play the vanilla version, frankly, if it runs smoother. ;)

Same here! ;)

I'd drop the buzz word "HD" as well...
It serves no purpose but to lure unknowing people into thinking this is a hi-res texture pack or something.
Nothing about this "mod" justifies a valid use of the "HD" in the title.

**** off as those images are not made with the config's and if you can't notice the difference when using the config provided you should really go to an doctor and get your eyes checked.

Quote:
Originally posted by trgz
Me too - I'm almost tempted to suggest that the car in the foreground looks better in the standard version as well as the other details that have been pointed out.
Everything does look with the config as it's rendered at max AF and AA at a greater range something crysis 2 stock doesn't so there's no way crysis 2 stock can look better you should try it yourself instead of listening to the little know nothing children on this forum.

Quote:
no offense, but this config is only average if not rubbish, use the one from beyond3d forum instead
Also **** off that CFG is made with the Autoexec CFG maker I provided so **** off and stop spamming this topic you little prick.

~AMD Phenom II 965
~MSI GD70 (FX790) MoBo
~4GB DDR3 OCZ Reaper 1600Mhz
~HD5870 Vapor-X 2GB

Cell-Systems.net
-modular system enhancement

Cell-Systems-Interactive.com
-non static interactivity
User avatar   Uber Modder Uber ModderMember since: 01.02.2008, 03:16Posts: 1285Location: JUNKER HQ Likes: 4

PostPosted 05.04.2011, 11:41 
Quote:
Originally posted by KillerSneak
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

with autoexec_v3

Let the images talk by themselves. But for me it drops the fps really bad xD but I guess is the resolution I'm playing with :P Nevertheless thanks for your work ;D

Sorry, but I don't really see any difference... Apart from slight darkening of the image, the two pictures look almost identical. I see no improvements that would warrant any FPS drop - I'd rather play the vanilla version, frankly, if it runs smoother. ;)

Same here! ;)

It serves no purpose but to lure unknowing people into thinking this is a hi-res texture pack or something.

**** off as those images are not made with the config's and if you can't notice the difference when using the config provided you should really go to an doctor and get your eyes checked.

Quote:
Me too - I'm almost tempted to suggest that the car in the foreground looks better in the standard version as well as the other details that have been pointed out.
Everything does look with the config as it's rendered at max AF and AA at a greater range something crysis 2 stock doesn't so there's no way crysis 2 stock can look better you should try it yourself instead of listening to the little know nothing children on this forum.

Quote:
no offense, but this config is only average if not rubbish, use the one from beyond3d forum instead
Also **** off that CFG is made with the Autoexec CFG maker I provided so **** off and stop spamming this topic you little *****.

Why don't you post some images of your own then to show the changes ?(

Pretty sure most poeple aren't going to download something if they can't see what it does :unsure:

I love your attitude though man, and that awesome hate filled PM you sent me that I can't reply to (cowardly move)
I think you need to learn how to take criticism and start taking your meds again or something because I'm definately not d/l ing this now lol! :rolleyes:

Trained Modder Trained ModderMember since: 19.07.2009, 06:18Posts: 254 Likes: 0

PostPosted 05.04.2011, 16:31 
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

with autoexec_v3

Same here! ;)

Quote:

Quote:
Also **** off that CFG is made with the Autoexec CFG maker I provided so **** off and stop spamming this topic you little *****.

kid, we only reported what we saw on our pc, so it's not our fault that your config sucks... ;(
  Experienced Modder Experienced ModderMember since: 29.12.2004, 16:20Posts: 414Location: Amersfoort Likes: 0

PostPosted 05.04.2011, 16:47 
Quote:

Pretty sure most poeple aren't going to download something if they can't see what it does :unsure:

I love your attitude though man, and that awesome hate filled PM you sent me that I can't reply to (cowardly move)
I think you need to learn how to take criticism and start taking your meds again or something because I'm definately not d/l ing this now lol! :rolleyes:

Why cause people on this idiotic forum don't read topics they only post non useful and stupid comments like you, if you were here to help you would have read already that I asked 3 times how to take ingame screenshots and more importantly where they get saved to.

I love your attitude as well your negative comments are so useful to read all over the forums, still waiting for your first instructive and useful one.

And you replying in this topic about an PM shows how far your IQ and trolling goes here

PS: be sure to report this as well you pussy.

~AMD Phenom II 965
~MSI GD70 (FX790) MoBo
~HD5870 Vapor-X 2GB

Cell-Systems.net

User avatar   Skilled Modder Skilled ModderMember since: 05.07.2008, 18:24Posts: 663Location: CANADA Likes: 3

PostPosted 05.04.2011, 17:17 
Quote:
Quote:

Why cause people on this idiotic forum don't read topics they only post non useful and stupid comments like you, if you were here to help you would have read already that I asked 3 times how to take ingame screenshots and more importantly where they get saved to.

I love your attitude as well your negative comments are so useful to read all over the forums, still waiting for your first instructive and useful one.

And you replying in this topic about an PM shows how far your IQ and trolling goes here

PS: be sure to report this as well you *****.

Chillax everyone. Criticism does not have to be offensive nor there is a need for so much rage.
User avatar   News Posters News PostersMember since: 04.12.2007, 03:23Posts: 11774Location: Hamar, Norway Likes: 712

Post Topic:
PostPosted 05.04.2011, 17:34 
Let's keep this thread ontopic before it gets closed down.

Post Topic:
PostPosted 05.04.2011, 17:38 
Well it seems patch 1.20 changed allot, I'm not able to get modded weapons in-game anymore at this moment so v004 has to wait till i get this sorted out.

~AMD Phenom II 965
~MSI GD70 (FX790) MoBo
~HD5870 Vapor-X 2GB

Cell-Systems.net

User avatar   Hardcore Modder Hardcore ModderMember since: 02.11.2007, 21:34Posts: 925Location: Birmingham, UK Likes: 2

PostPosted 05.04.2011, 17:41 
Well I appreciate your efforts for even attempting to mod C2 Killersneak.

Frankly, its very rude to say openly that someones work sucks, its not helpful, its not critism, its the type of post that should get people banned on this forum.

In future killersneak, i'd simply report the posts and just chill out a bit. :)

User avatar   Uber Modder Uber ModderMember since: 22.05.2010, 20:38Posts: 1398Location: Spain o: Likes: 0

Post Topic:
PostPosted 05.04.2011, 18:10 
Played 4 levels from the game, starting with the very beginning. Took screenies in Xfire to compare. Barely any difference to be honest, the only noticeable thing in the screenshots were darker shadows, which may even have been because I changed my brightness half way through the third level.

Definitely nothing to justify a loss of FPS. If I were you, I'd just wait until (if) we get mod tools, and people start making open terrain a la Lingshan island, because your cfg does make quite a difference in Crysis 1, but here it's not really worth it.

Beginner BeginnerMember since: 03.04.2011, 10:16Posts: 87Location: Germany Likes: 0

PostPosted 05.04.2011, 18:35 
Quote:

use fraps dude.or user\saved games\crysis2.I think shots are made with F12 or print button.

Post Topic:
PostPosted 05.04.2011, 20:06 
Quote:
Originally posted by JulioC95
Played 4 levels from the game, starting with the very beginning. Took screenies in Xfire to compare. Barely any difference to be honest, the only noticeable thing in the screenshots were darker shadows, which may even have been because I changed my brightness half way through the third level.

Definitely nothing to justify a loss of FPS. If I were you, I'd just wait until (if) we get mod tools, and people start making open terrain a la Lingshan island, because your cfg does make quite a difference in Crysis 1, but here it's not really worth it.

Well they closed it up with patch 1.2.0 can't customize anything as they forced reading from the pak files with "sys_PakPriority" I could set it to the value to read the open folders first and then the pak files when needed, now they have forced it so It can't be changed anymore so there's no choice but to wait till we get the modding tools now :(

EDIT:
Yep locked :( not even unpacking all the pak files and re-locating the pak files to a backup dir works :( , so for now no more crysis 2 modding :(

~AMD Phenom II 965
~MSI GD70 (FX790) MoBo
~HD5870 Vapor-X 2GB

Cell-Systems.net

Last edited by KillerSneak on 05.04.2011, 20:26, edited 1 time in total.
  Beginner BeginnerMember since: 03.04.2011, 10:16Posts: 87Location: Germany Likes: 0

Post Topic:
PostPosted 05.04.2011, 20:59 
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by JulioC95

Well they closed it up with patch 1.2.0 can't customize anything as they forced reading from the pak files with "sys_PakPriority" I could set it to the value to read the open folders first and then the pak files when needed, now they have forced it so It can't be changed anymore so there's no choice but to wait till we get the modding tools now :(

EDIT:
Yep locked :( not even unpacking all the pak files and re-locating the pak files to a backup dir works :( , so for now no more crysis 2 modding :(

damn you really need the patch files ? why not modd the 1.1 version ? There arent new shaders and stuff in 1.2 are there ?

Post Topic:
PostPosted 05.04.2011, 21:04 
Quote:
Originally posted by Diablow
damn you really need the patch files ? why not modd the 1.1 version ? There arent new shaders and stuff in 1.2 are there ?
can't because Crysis 2 will auto-update itself

~AMD Phenom II 965
~MSI GD70 (FX790) MoBo
~HD5870 Vapor-X 2GB

Cell-Systems.net