View unanswered posts | View active topics

Post a new topicPost a reply
Previous topic | Next topic 

Trained Modder Trained ModderMember since: 19.06.2008, 08:52Posts: 219Location: Slovakia Likes: 0

Post Topic:
PostPosted 17.03.2010, 21:28 
Hi mupp3n,

when you have orange bubles, that mean, that you have changed the directory Hory, for anything else.
Its important, that you dont change the directory. Decompress all files from rar archive and place this directory Hory to Crysis\Game\Levels\
And than everythings gonna be all right :))

Quote:
Originally posted by mupp3n
Hi.

Why does the cave look like this?

http://i43.tinypic.com/ea03o6.jpg

And there are some wooden branches on the ground too that look like Orange Bubbles.

Last edited by Tajfun_SK on 17.03.2010, 21:28, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar   Trainee TraineeMember since: 23.03.2010, 17:18Posts: 158Location: Argentina Likes: 0

Post Topic:
PostPosted 30.03.2010, 00:53 
Hi Tajfun sk

I dídnt have any problems with the size of the map because I always play the original crysis with a modified speed by myself. My player can run for a long time

Your custom map is great
when I jumped the pit and I found the river area with the waterfalls i cuoldnt believe that my eyes see
Its like watching a picture
the rocks near the waterfalls are wet , very wet You can see some water stream on the rocks like drops sliding and the water is white in the strong stream parts
your waterfalls had a lot of job

the map remembered me some film about the great canyon
The rocks are huge prehistorics

the subterrannian cave have fog , lights like a horror fim
the final combat is very interesting all camouflage ¡¡¡¡!!!!!!

Dont worry about the size of the map is perfect . The first time I jumped the pit and I fall I feel the height of mountains

some movement detector weapons in the map would be very scary
User avatar   Trainee TraineeMember since: 26.05.2009, 14:22Posts: 142Location: Inside your PC! Likes: 0

Post Topic:
PostPosted 30.03.2010, 15:02 
do you use geo control?

Hi
  Trained Modder Trained ModderMember since: 19.06.2008, 08:52Posts: 219Location: Slovakia Likes: 0

Post Topic:
PostPosted 31.03.2010, 17:02 
Hi hellhammer,

thank you very much :)) Its nice, to hear, that you liked it :)
The area after the pit, this si my favourite part of the map.
I like this much in real life. I like waterfalls too, also i made some here.
The water drops, this is cryengine 2, you can set it in the editor.

And the mountains, the point was, that it looks, how do you wrote - prehistoric.
I know, that it doesnt look much real, but the point was - huge :)

Size of the map - 100 people, 100 tastes.

Post Topic:
PostPosted 31.03.2010, 21:54 
Quote:
Originally posted by Dermy
do you use geo control?

No, all was done by hand :))
  Beginner BeginnerMember since: 09.01.2009, 02:42Posts: 3Location: Montgomery, AL Likes: 0

Post Topic:
PostPosted 10.03.2011, 07:51 
just finished playing it to... I guess the end?? everyone is dead at the last valley area. No real "ending" I guess besides they're all dead? I think something like a VTOL you can jump into, fly through the big valleys off to an air craft carrier would have been a good ending like in crysis.

the massive areas do give you a sense of tiny-ness and IMO, the level got much better it seems after you got to that area where there were a ton of KPA at the docks followed by that big hill up to the first big open forest area. I think that's where I started to enjoy it most.

Anyways, I think I probably spent a good 5 or so hours on it so it was an entertaining though a bit repetitive experience. It all just sort of started to look the same but again, nothing wrong with that I guess as pretty much all of crysis is a big jungle and this was a much much huger forest.

For the most part, it was nice and natural looking in the forest areas.

Lastly, the caves were nearly impossible to see in. too foggy and too bright of lights. It wasn't just hard to see, it was an annoying also. That was the main part that really jumped out at me as something I didn't like.

So yeah lots of things I liked and some stuff I didn't like. I'm not a modder so I have no technical critique to offer but only that I was entertained for most of the map.
User avatar   Beginner BeginnerMember since: 13.03.2011, 23:38Posts: 15 Likes: 0

Post Topic: Re: Hory - Mountains - cry file is for download 1 page
PostPosted 21.07.2011, 01:40 
Does anybody have a working download link for this?
  Beginner BeginnerMember since: 24.06.2008, 20:58Posts: 10 Likes: 0

PostPosted 21.07.2011, 04:11 
Quote by Hell Diguner:

Fully mountainous custom level with beautiful landscape
  Beginner BeginnerMember since: 03.04.2011, 13:11Posts: 58Location: The Netherlands Likes: 2

PostPosted 17.08.2011, 21:05 
Quote by milktree:
Quote by Hell Diguner:

http://www.crymod.com/downloads.php?vie ... df_id=4211

And here is the download link for the .cry file. ;)
Fully mountainous custom level with beautiful landscape