View unanswered posts | View active topics

Post a new topicPost a reply
Previous topic | Next topic 

User avatar   Uber Modder Uber ModderMember since: 04.05.2011, 17:12Posts: 1210Location: Belgrade Likes: 6

Post Topic: Re: Quality Mod (DOF + ColorCorrection + SpeedPowerEffect)
PostPosted 20.08.2011, 21:45 
Quote by ClockworkOnion:
So does this mod with in conjunction with Blackfires mod and Maldo's textures?

No, this is stand alone mod, but BlackFire really want to make conjunction, I am really for that. Soon as possible I will post my flowgraph, so BlackFire can use it and make great MOD. ;)

Beginner BeginnerMember since: 16.09.2010, 21:43Posts: 18 Likes: 0

PostPosted 20.08.2011, 22:13 
Quote by promuckaj:
You must know that this, what I done, BlackFire also, is MOD, so it must be started like a mod through game, there is no chance to start through Sandbox. For Sandbox you need flowgraph or some other files that is created to be used in Sandbox.
So, I already post here, in the near future I will post here my flowgraph of mod, and you can use it in Sandbox.
Importing of files in sandbox/editor is like you explain, but here is link of cyberalien, just for case, there is explanation how to import flowgraph in sandbox.
http://www.youtube.com/v/Il9YO3XL32U&hl=fr_FR&fs=1&hd=1

Thank you very much for the link ;) , you are a nice guy and thank you very much for your mod that I love lot! I can not play without your mod :p
User avatar   Beginner BeginnerMember since: 05.10.2009, 10:02Posts: 50Location: America Likes: 0

PostPosted 20.08.2011, 23:12 
Tried it out in game on a couple levels. Seemed fine to me. The only problems I saw have already been pointed out. Such as the blur while being in a vehicle. So all in all great work man.

I look forward to when you will be able to add a bit walking/running movement and gun movement; like in CyberAliens mod, but not to the point of a drunkard lol.
  Trained Modder Trained ModderMember since: 30.06.2011, 01:38Posts: 309 Likes: 27

PostPosted 21.08.2011, 04:47 
Wow!!! perfect now. It even works great in 3D - this mod makes 3D sooo much better now. Thank you for all your work!!!

You should post about it over at mycrysis.com that way a lot more pple will know about it.
  Beginner BeginnerMember since: 19.08.2011, 09:38Posts: 12 Likes: 0

PostPosted 21.08.2011, 12:49 
so when can it be released?? I cant wait :))
User avatar   Uber Modder Uber ModderMember since: 04.05.2011, 17:12Posts: 1210Location: Belgrade Likes: 6

PostPosted 21.08.2011, 14:22 
@NextGen
Thank you! Enjoy!

@Gezus23
I already made headbob, gun...movement, but there is problem to use it in single player game, even I export my flowgraph to any level, there is no way to make those movement working, because crytek lock a lot of commands, so when they unlock it, it will be possible to use those movement. Right now this is what we can use. :(

@DrMilzie
Great! God to know that 3D is better with mod. I do not have to much time right now, so maybe I will post mod some day on mycrysis.

@limwangdian
It is already released dude!! ! Look on first post, there is links for download.

User avatar   Trained Modder Trained ModderMember since: 22.02.2009, 15:28Posts: 230Location: Brazil Likes: 4

PostPosted 21.08.2011, 16:32 
promuckaj, have you tried running the game in DEVMODE?I never figured out how to make it work, but if you do, I believe the commands would no longer be blocked.
  Beginner BeginnerMember since: 19.08.2011, 09:38Posts: 12 Likes: 0

PostPosted 21.08.2011, 18:25 
Actually i refer to the project you work together with blackfire,i can't imagine how good it could be :)

PostPosted 21.08.2011, 20:27 
Quote by BlackFireBR:
promuckaj, have you tried running the game in DEVMODE?I never figured out how to make it work, but if you do, I believe the commands would no longer be blocked.

I try everything, I also try to force con_restricted and some other commands through flowgraph and there is no result, everything is working in editor, but no in SP. Only that we can do is to wait on some future fix, off course if crytek want to allow us to use all commands like before in crysis 1. If Crytek's policy is not on our side, then our hope is unnecessarily, they already can give us some fix-update, it seams that they don't want it, but I really hope. :unsure:

User avatar   Beginner BeginnerMember since: 05.10.2009, 10:02Posts: 50Location: America Likes: 0

PostPosted 21.08.2011, 22:07 
Quote by promuckaj:
@Gezus23
I already made headbob, gun...movement, but there is problem to use it in single player game, even I export my flowgraph to any level, there is no way to make those movement working, because crytek lock a lot of commands, so when they unlock it, it will be possible to use those movement. Right now this is what we can use. :(

Yea I know. I remembered you said some stuff was locked so you couldn't get it to work. I look forward to when its playable in SP. Hopefully that will be soon :happy:
User avatar   Trained Modder Trained ModderMember since: 25.01.2010, 19:04Posts: 377Location: italy,PR Likes: 3

PostPosted 22.08.2011, 02:46 
cmon... we need some Dof
User avatar   Trained Modder Trained ModderMember since: 22.02.2009, 15:28Posts: 230Location: Brazil Likes: 4

PostPosted 22.08.2011, 11:02 
Promuckaj, can you provide me a logo of your mod or tell me how would you like your logo for me to do?

Only if you have time of course.

PostPosted 22.08.2011, 13:13 
Quote by BlackFireBR:
Promuckaj, can you provide me a logo of your mod or tell me how would you like your logo for me to do?

Only if you have time of course.

I don't have logo, I always set signature -ShonE-, because in real life this is my nick name. ;)

I must say that yesterday I have great progress, I done with making possibility that player can change DOF inside game, while playing, by pressing some key! ;) Today I will post new version here(1.2), so if there is no any feedback with bugs, I will prepare and post my flowgraph, finally!

Beginner BeginnerMember since: 16.09.2010, 21:43Posts: 18 Likes: 0

PostPosted 22.08.2011, 15:06 
Quote by promuckaj:
I don't have logo, I always set signature -ShonE-, because in real life this is my nick name. ;)

I must say that yesterday I have great progress, I done with making possibility that player can change DOF inside game, while playing, by pressing some key! ;) Today I will post new version here(1.2), so if there is no any feedback with bugs, I will prepare and post my flowgraph, finally!

Good news !!! Thanks :))

PostPosted 22.08.2011, 22:30 
I post new version 1.2, it is, off course, on first post. ;)

There is now option to change DOF while playing the game by pressing key "O". Setup is now very small, everything I done in flowgraph, so for me there is no need anymore to do triple job and make three different file for each level.
I need feedback, is it working like it should!?!

Everyone enjoy! ;)