View unanswered posts | View active topics

Post a new topicPost a reply
Previous topic | Next topic 

User avatar   Beginner BeginnerMember since: 11.07.2010, 11:36Posts: 52 Likes: 0

Post Topic: Re: [UPDATE] Ultra Nanosuit 1.3 mod [with media]
PostPosted 23.10.2011, 18:30 
Quote by SESSH:
So in order to get any of the suit perks you have to completely restart a profile? I have to walk through the game again? Ok, that kinda sucks.

Cause I have tried unlocking them, even after killing like a few hundred aliens in all the alien ''episodes'' and still can't unlock them.

I'll try starting from scratch, but it sucks if I have to actually start all over.

Aside from my gripe about that, Awsome mod none-the-less! I actually like the fact that you can stand still and regain suit energy while in stealth\armor mode. I always thought that maybe that should have been included. Or while in those modes, the suit gained energy from the sun or something similar from standing still.

But, great job. Been looking for a mod like this. Now only if someone could enable it so that all the perks that don't conflict with each other could be on at the same time like your perks seem to be able to do.

Hello, yeah i know it's quite annoying having to start a new game, but i haven't found any other way sorry. For that it's better to create a new profile, but you can try to start a new game from your current profile, i think it works and when you have all the new perks unlocked you can load any level of your older autosaves and the perks will be there, that's because the game have a "perk/nanocatalyst system" for each profile that refreshes continously and takes effect in all the saved checkpoints.

Let me know if this helped you, regards :))

I haven't understood this, can you explain me? :
Now only if someone could enable it so that all the perks that don't conflict with each other could be on at the same time like your perks seem to be able to do.

Beginner BeginnerMember since: 15.07.2010, 20:11Posts: 2 Likes: 0

PostPosted 29.10.2011, 07:37 
It kinda feels way too overpowered, i mean i can just stand still with armor mode, let the devastator alien unload on me, then just run away with out much damage. In the normal game you would get annihilated. I love the weapons attachments, the weapon, the perks, and the suit upgrades but you must see how its overpowered right?

Last edited by psychotec999 on 29.10.2011, 21:58, edited 1 time in total.
  Beginner BeginnerMember since: 24.01.2008, 14:21Posts: 33Location: Sweden Likes: 0

PostPosted 29.10.2011, 12:05 
@ psychotec999: Yeah I know what you mean in stealth now for example I can shoot everyone with the shotgun while cloaked without silencer and every time I kill someone I just stand still for a sec to let the suit power recharge, rinse and repeat and they never become aware of my presence and this is on Post Human Warrior.
  Beginner BeginnerMember since: 20.12.2010, 07:17Posts: 2 Likes: 0

PostPosted 01.11.2011, 06:47 
I'm having some trouble tweaking the ammo of the gauss attachment. Do i have to start a new game to get the changes to show up? Or am I editing the wrong thing? I'm currently messing with the "scritps/entities/items/crysis2/accessories/gaussattachment" xml. Thanks!
  Uber Modder Uber ModderMember since: 18.01.2010, 23:11Posts: 1730 Likes: 2

PostPosted 01.11.2011, 12:18 
Quote by vanhendrix:
I'm having some trouble tweaking the ammo of the gauss attachment. Do i have to start a new game to get the changes to show up? Or am I editing the wrong thing? I'm currently messing with the "scritps/entities/items/crysis2/accessories/gaussattachment" xml. Thanks!

for thoses xml tweak, no you dont need to start a new game.

and the gaussattachment ammo share his ammo with the gauss weapon, so its the gauss bullet.
bullet -> scritps/entities/items/crysis2/ammo, not accessories folder.

After depend the tweak you wanna do. somes parameter are in the weapon.xml
for exemple scar.xml -> gauss attachment section. If you tweak the weapon xml, you will have to tweak all other weapon xml who are using a gauss attachment too.
  Beginner BeginnerMember since: 20.12.2010, 07:17Posts: 2 Likes: 0

PostPosted 01.11.2011, 17:44 
Quote by wootwoots:
Quote by vanhendrix:

for thoses xml tweak, no you dont need to start a new game.

and the gaussattachment ammo share his ammo with the gauss weapon, so its the gauss bullet.
bullet -> scritps/entities/items/crysis2/ammo, not accessories folder.

After depend the tweak you wanna do. somes parameter are in the weapon.xml
for exemple scar.xml -> gauss attachment section. If you tweak the weapon xml, you will have to tweak all other weapon xml who are using a gauss attachment too.

now we're getting somewhere! Ok, say I wanted to increase the ammo capacity of the attachment? How could I go about doing that?

edit: nevermind, I got it. I just had to start a new game
User avatar   Beginner BeginnerMember since: 19.04.2010, 02:50Posts: 11Location: Australia Likes: 0

PostPosted 19.11.2011, 07:21 
Firstly, this is a really great mod and I love using it :).

I just wish I could merge it with thew BlackFire mod/mods successfully without crashes. The two combined, unless I did it wring which is quite possible, doesnt allow me to finish the game. The occasional crash is fine but am unable to complete the "Out of The Ashes" level :(.

Anyway, what I am askin here is that even if I cant use your whole mod right now, I DO like and wish to use your "equipmentPaks". Also I would like to modify a couple of them slightly, but don't know which file pertains to which level.

So IF you, or someone, can PLEASE assist with a rundown of which "mission.#.xml file relates to the start of each level, preferably in order, I would extremely grateful.

Thx :)
User avatar   Uber Modder Uber ModderMember since: 18.10.2011, 02:04Posts: 1516Location: Tulsa, OK Likes: 21

PostPosted 19.11.2011, 07:36 
Quote by Pantherr:
Firstly, this is a really great mod and I love using it :).

I just wish I could merge it with thew BlackFire mod/mods successfully without crashes. The two combined, unless I did it wring which is quite possible, doesnt allow me to finish the game. The occasional crash is fine but am unable to complete the "Out of The Ashes" level :(.

Anyway, what I am askin here is that even if I cant use your whole mod right now, I DO like and wish to use your "equipmentPaks". Also I would like to modify a couple of them slightly, but don't know which file pertains to which level.

So IF you, or someone, can PLEASE assist with a rundown of which "mission.#.xml file relates to the start of each level, preferably in order, I would extremely grateful.

Thx :)
Im a little mixed up by your request. If your talking about where the level starts thats a spawn point. You can create one by going to entity, then the "other section", then set up the flowgraph by Linking it to game start. If your talking about objectives, which would be a mission xml file, you also set that up with an entity. I was a little confused about what help you needed, but i hope this helps

"The DAY AFTER" set in an open world Chicago and NY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... DOjN0mAfGQ
User avatar   Beginner BeginnerMember since: 19.04.2010, 02:50Posts: 11Location: Australia Likes: 0

PostPosted 20.11.2011, 01:08 
I am sorry if I wasnt clear, as I dont know much about modding. Ok, part of this mod is a folder called "EquipmentPacks" where NALLTOR has made modifications in order to supply 4 weapons for each level.

What I want to do is modify a few myself to alter what weapons are given. The problem is that I do not know which mission.?.xml file relates to which game level.
  Beginner BeginnerMember since: 03.12.2011, 21:10Posts: 2 Likes: 0

PostPosted 03.12.2011, 21:15 
Well, well, I must say, this works well for those of us who wish to mess around...

although... if you can't think of any other normal way to make the suit more ultimate... a button to refill all ammo, perhaps? I haven't checked the XML yet, so I don't know if its doable without the SDK, but its about the only thing I can think of... For that matter, can the HMG be put along side the JAW in the 3 slot? I'd care to bring it with me... and to be able to carry more than one clip of HMG ammo.

... I'm probably asking a bit much, but its about all I can think of at the moment.
User avatar   Experienced Modder Experienced ModderMember since: 26.02.2010, 19:51Posts: 440 Likes: 1

PostPosted 04.12.2011, 05:26 
you can add almost all weapons, only the HMG not addable, since its a fixed weapon, can be unattached, but not part of the equipments! I've tried, nope, not giveable!

If you want making stronger your weapons, you need edit the weapon destructive power! ( in Crysis 1, or Crysis warhead wasn't this easy ) each weapon has its uniqe power! You find the right ones you like you can go all out with them, no need for HMG which not much effective as a Scar on "high mode" or a K-volt kills everything in a range, even without direct contact.

I'd like to hear your ideas, i'm more then happy responding any question for those things i have the right answer!
  Beginner BeginnerMember since: 03.12.2011, 21:10Posts: 2 Likes: 0

PostPosted 07.12.2011, 14:09 
Well, if nothing else, what I meant was some way to regenerate JAWs, Ammo, grenades, and C-4. I know your suit is already ultimate, just wondering if you wanted it more... erm... ultimate...

ultimater?
  Beginner BeginnerMember since: 04.03.2012, 13:55Posts: 1 Likes: 0

PostPosted 04.03.2012, 14:11 
Are there any other download mirrors, mega upload has been a** raped by the US government. I'd really like to try your mod, based on feedback from users it sounds like it'd be great fun :) any help would be greatly appreciated.
  Beginner BeginnerMember since: 25.03.2012, 01:44Posts: 1 Likes: 0

PostPosted 25.03.2012, 02:03 
Hi NALLTOR great mod but i have a question if u dont mind answering it, i would love the mod better. Whenever i start the mod without the lib folder i get to collect all the weapon mods myself but i lose access to 4 weapons. if i put the lib folder in i can use 4 weapons but i have all weapon mods, where is the lines to remove the weapon mods, i think they must be somewhere in scripts but its weird that it only effects the mod when lib folder is present (tried extracting lib folder from game and adding the weapons to "battery park" to test and i still get all mods)
  Beginner BeginnerMember since: 14.04.2012, 03:31Posts: 4 Likes: 0

PostPosted 14.04.2012, 16:27 
I can't get the mod to work for me. I activate it, but when I try to use it, everything is the same and the mod deactivates itself.

EDIT: I think I should try one more time. But I still would love some feedback on how to fix.

EDIT for the EDIT: IGOTITWORKINGYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!