View unanswered posts | View active topics

Post a new topicPost a reply
Previous topic | Next topic 

User avatar   Uber Modder Uber ModderMember since: 20.07.2011, 21:46Posts: 1407 Likes: 81

Post Topic: Re: Alcatraz Mod__________Update 2
PostPosted 23.10.2011, 16:23 
Quote by Perox:
Do i have to restart a lvl or can i continue ?

Perox, I would recommend restarting. But I bet you already probably know now, due to my late responses.

I will be more responsive in the future.

Thank you every one for your feedback! It is greatly appreciated and deeply considered!
In the Next Update you will see how your thoughts molded the creation of a really interesting MOD!

User avatar   Uber Modder Uber ModderMember since: 20.07.2011, 21:46Posts: 1407 Likes: 81

Post Topic: Re: Alcatraz Mod Info of next version
PostPosted 25.10.2011, 23:36 
From here and so on, I will begin posting info about the next update.
Still in the process of creation!

Feel free to post requests, or any complaints. I will gladly consider your ideas, or complaints within the next update!

PostPosted 26.10.2011, 03:52 
SCREEN SPACE AMBIENT OCCLUSION

Features a deeper ambient occlusion.

The way this modification works is, it adds a darker "shadow effect" around all objects on screen.
It use's the same SSAO in the original Crysis 2, it just has been amplified. As you will see in the next release

SSAO is used most impressively on objects at a distance as well.
However it sometimes make things dark, and makes shadows really deep. This can be good and bad,
but its not a big issue

User avatar   Trained Modder Trained ModderMember since: 22.07.2011, 09:25Posts: 248Location: Ukraine Likes: 0

PostPosted 26.10.2011, 09:14 
WoW! This is really AWESOME!
Great to see new skins, attachments, textures and etc.
Do you really added to the mod FY71 with new attachments and camouflage? Will be nice
User avatar   Beginner BeginnerMember since: 07.09.2011, 20:25Posts: 46Location: Hungary Likes: 0

PostPosted 26.10.2011, 10:12 
WoW! This is AWESOME!!!
New weaponskin, new textures
OMG!!!!!!!!Great!

8o 8o :happy: :D :cheesy:

Welcome to the war!

Sorry my English
User avatar   Uber Modder Uber ModderMember since: 15.01.2011, 23:00Posts: 1227 Likes: 28

PostPosted 26.10.2011, 10:21 
Quote by USSR_GRAND:
SCREEN SPACE AMBIENT OCCLUSION

Features a deeper ambient occlusion.

The way this modification works is, it adds a darker "shadow effect" around all objects on screen.
It use's the same SSAO in the original Crysis 2, it just has been amplified. As you will see in the next release

SSAO is used most impressively on objects at a distance as well.
However it sometimes make things dark, and makes shadows really deep. This can be good and bad,
but its not a big issue

I don't get the difference :whistle: .
The SCAR-Skin looks very nice (much better than the original) I just think, this color doesn't fit to a cell-grunt.
User avatar   Experienced Modder Experienced ModderMember since: 26.02.2010, 19:51Posts: 440 Likes: 1

Post Topic: Re: Re: Alcatraz Mod Info of next version
PostPosted 26.10.2011, 11:38 
USSR_GRAND!

i love the mod of yours, but please change back the graphic settings! this everything looks lot more close makes my senses off when i trying to play! Everything else AMAZING! YOU'RE SO AWESOME!!!!! But please change that issue back to the original set up!

Really kicking me down from ny knees, the crosshair, and the assigments huge, i getting COD and MW2 feeling wich defenetly i dont like in Cryis 2. i playing crysis 2 because i dont like thoose games. Please give me back , ( mabye not i'm the only one feels the same way ) the crysis 2 feeling, with your awesome changes!

Patrick

Post Topic: Re: Re: Alcatraz Mod Info of next version
PostPosted 26.10.2011, 19:25 
Quote by lonelypatrick:
USSR_GRAND!

i love the mod of yours, but please change back the graphic settings! this everything looks lot more close makes my senses off when i trying to play! Everything else AMAZING! YOU'RE SO AWESOME!!!!! But please change that issue back to the original set up!

Really kicking me down from ny knees, the crosshair, and the assigments huge, i getting COD and MW2 feeling wich defenetly i dont like in Cryis 2. i playing crysis 2 because i dont like thoose games. Please give me back , ( mabye not i'm the only one feels the same way ) the crysis 2 feeling, with your awesome changes!

Patrick

lonelypatrick, Thank you for your feedback. I have constructed multiple variations of Alcatraz Mod 3.
You all will be pleased!

User avatar   Beginner BeginnerMember since: 07.09.2011, 20:25Posts: 46Location: Hungary Likes: 0

PostPosted 27.10.2011, 15:25 
High resolution Nanosuit!!! PLS UPLOAD PLEASE :puppy: :puppy: :]

Welcome to the war!

Sorry my English

PostPosted 28.10.2011, 22:35 
NEW TEXTURES

Desert Theme
Alcatraz Theme
Nanotek Suit

Well there's too much to say. Ill let the screenshots speak for me!

POST YOUR THOUGHTS!

User avatar   Experienced Modder Experienced ModderMember since: 26.02.2010, 19:51Posts: 440 Likes: 1

PostPosted 29.10.2011, 02:56 
damm they're so beatiful....WOW!!!! You, once again surpassed yourself and so many modders! This is the resolution i always wanted have ( but neither hi-res or Dx11 patch gaved to me, so thats for crytek..... they're not even close to this awesomeness ) to see!

Please tell me in the next relase you wont touch the nearfov stuff, keep it the original level, so we can enjoy this quality with great gameplay!

your ( now even more ) fan Patrick!

PostPosted 29.10.2011, 16:48 
Patrick, Im glad you like the new textures but first I must alert you of minor issues!

The textures (Nanotek, Desert, ect.) seem to absorb a little too much light.
In the dark it looks almost perfect, but in the light it becomes a bright blue.
This is not a glitch or anything like that. Its just the way Crysis 2 is.

Here some example pics.

See the difference? Is it as bad as I think it is?

Oh and thank Cebius too, I saw a mod of his and thought.... What if I made that a texture overlay for the nanosuit! But the textures and Nanotek attachments were created by me.

This Is the only thing that holds the release!

PostPosted 29.10.2011, 18:51 
GAUSS and DSG1 IRONSIGHTS and EDITED ATTACHMENTS

Im sorry but I have to let the screenshots speak for me again.

POST YOUR THOUGHTS!

PostPosted 29.10.2011, 19:13 
USSR_GRAND Sensei!

i dont really care about the changes of lights! What i wanted to see, dreamed of, you already accomlished! High resolution!!!!!!!! In every means! objects, the surroundings, nanosuit, enemies, the terrain, everything!

2 big last request! And 2 questions:

1: i didn't find the way have the "laser beam"!!!! its in accessory folder, but i couldn't make to use it, or find the way make it useful!

2: I would like, i'm asking, begging you to let us now how to give sniper ( without bugs, and crappy things ) scope to weapons like Scar, SCARAB, or assault scope to Jackal,Feline,Marshall, reflex-assault scopes to guns, and to the "mike"

3: why can't i use flashbang granade in SP?

4: Nanotek suit where, whats differend from Nanosuit 2.0?
User avatar   Trainee TraineeMember since: 01.08.2011, 11:51Posts: 139 Likes: 11

PostPosted 29.10.2011, 20:26 
Ha ha,cool!I`ve been working on ironsights for the dsg and gauss,myself,you are also using the feline ironsight,i believe?
Overall,its looking very good,my advise?Keep modding,stay in school and dont join the marines but run and fitniss after school and/or work,get a pretty girl and join a firearms club...dont go where many of us have gone in vain...