View unanswered posts | View active topics

Post a new topicPost a reply
Previous topic | Next topic 

User avatar   Skilled Modder Skilled ModderMember since: 17.08.2011, 16:25Posts: 746Location: Genova, Italy Likes: 3

Post Topic: Re: [SP]Continuum Fixed [ Download ]
PostPosted 28.12.2011, 18:12 
That's what i already said three posts or something like that above yours :cheesy:
He said only the first level is playable after downloading the file two posts above yours and putting it in the right folder xD

I still didn't have the time to try, why don't you go ahead and tell us if it works ?

Beginner BeginnerMember since: 22.12.2011, 07:30Posts: 99 Likes: 3

PostPosted 29.12.2011, 07:15 
Quote by DevilDante:
That's what i already said three posts or something like that above yours :cheesy:
He said only the first level is playable after downloading the file two posts above yours and putting it in the right folder xD

I still didn't have the time to try, why don't you go ahead and tell us if it works ?

my bad :cheesy: wasn't reading, wasn't thinking

anyway, yes, the hangerfloor file worked out like a charm. This mod looks stunning! love the new marble texture and the enhanced character model.

Now problems 1. texture on couple cars are unfinished. 2. most character's animation are unfinished. 3. first waypoint is glitched. will post some screenshots when I have a spare moment

This mod looks promising, keep up the good work

cheers :]
User avatar   Hardcore Modder Hardcore ModderMember since: 08.12.2009, 01:33Posts: 952Location: Glasgow,Scotland Likes: 33

PostPosted 09.01.2012, 13:12 
Hey all 1st of all i just want to appoligise for the messed up last upload it had a few objects missing it was uploaded just before christmas and i just of took more time but was in a rush , So here is the FIXED FIXED beta , all objects are supplied this time and remember this is only a beta it does not contain many missions and its only the Continuum map all the other maps will be in the final release.

Also i optimized the map a little and added some anims. Read the README file for more info.

Run in ULTRA cfg please otherwise objects will have very small view dist ratio.

I have deleted the megaupload link as it was messed up , download the fixed Continuum map below Thanks all.

project_db.php?action=project_profile&team_id=1151&project_id=1137

User avatar   Uber Modder Uber ModderMember since: 18.10.2011, 02:04Posts: 1516Location: Tulsa, OK Likes: 20

PostPosted 09.01.2012, 18:01 
Quote by Tiesto:
Hey all 1st of all i just want to appoligise for the messed up last upload it had a few objects missing it was uploaded just before christmas and i just of took more time but was in a rush , So here is the FIXED FIXED beta , all objects are supplied this time and remember this is only a beta it does not contain many missions and its only the Continuum map all the other maps will be in the final release.

Also i optimized the map a little and added some anims. Read the README file for more info.

Run in ULTRA cfg please otherwise objects will have very small view dist ratio.

I have deleted the megaupload link as it was messed up , download the fixed Continuum map below Thanks all.

Awesome can't wait to play this, the graphics on your mod look incredible. Definitely some of the best stuff on this site, your parking garage, and planet you showed pics of looked insane, I will test it later.

"The DAY AFTER" set in an open world Chicago and NY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... DOjN0mAfGQ
User avatar   Beginner BeginnerMember since: 18.03.2008, 21:38Posts: 90 Likes: 0

Post Topic: Re: [SP]Continuum NEW BETA DOWNLOAD
PostPosted 11.01.2012, 11:05 
I played your Beta. To tell the truth, it was fantastic.

Especially, indoor environments impressed me. I've never seen like this before.
Lighting, textures...
Now I can see the true power of CE3 through your mod. Keep up the good work.
User avatar   Experienced Modder Experienced ModderMember since: 07.07.2011, 20:44Posts: 494Location: France Likes: 11

PostPosted 11.01.2012, 15:59 
Great job, congratulations to the map designer.
I'm curious to see the result with the movement of doctors in the laboratory.
The textures whit mirror effect are careful .
Beautiful mod.

User avatar   Experienced Modder Experienced ModderMember since: 19.07.2009, 11:21Posts: 451Location: UK Likes: 63

PostPosted 11.01.2012, 23:45 
Great work buddy,

Your choice of textures is spot on and the layout very realistic. It feels like you are in a real world complex and it was great just exsploring the ends of the corridors just to see whats there. I can forgive any bugs as I know its beta and am really looking forward to more content.

If only you were free to join our team working on Sapience ;) ;)

Anywhoo, Good luck buddy I wish you all the best.

Jason187781

User avatar   Hardcore Modder Hardcore ModderMember since: 08.12.2009, 01:33Posts: 952Location: Glasgow,Scotland Likes: 33

PostPosted 13.01.2012, 08:00 
Awsome im glad you guys liked it and of course this mod has a long way to go before it has a decent amount of gameplay, one of the things that is slowing progress of gameplay design is the flow graphs in Continuum are a mess they need rearranged and put into different sections because im just getting lost & confused with them cuz there not organized so i cant find certain events quickly :meow:

@Jason187781 , Sapience looks very promising mod :)) currently i am busy on quite a few Cry Engine projects right now but good luck on your mod CE3 is ideal for Sci Fi mods. :))

Tiesto

Beginner BeginnerMember since: 22.12.2011, 07:30Posts: 99 Likes: 3

Post Topic: Re: [SP]Continuum V1 Beta Download Link Page 1 & 10
PostPosted 13.01.2012, 08:21 
fantastic job!

I saw AA worked in this version, one of the best looking interior.

my complains
1. bad static new reflection on cars. in my opinion it's better without it.
2. some floor textures seem unfinished

other than that looks very promising. the final version will be 4 maps or what?

Uber Modder Uber ModderMember since: 17.06.2011, 10:49Posts: 1473Location: Germany Likes: 7

PostPosted 13.01.2012, 08:54 
realy nice mod, good lighting :)

for floor relection you should disable the bumpmap
and add a Detail map, you can control the bump/refelction better with it ;)

Intel Core i5-2500K
ASRock P67 Pro3
8 GB DDR3-1333
GTX560 2GB
Win7 x64
  Beginner BeginnerMember since: 17.12.2011, 22:30Posts: 3 Likes: 0

PostPosted 13.01.2012, 12:38 
During loading of map Continuum, console seems to be double and then it stops working. Any idea how to get through?

PostPosted 13.01.2012, 12:51 
Quote by crysis2thebest:
fantastic job!
I saw AA worked in this version, one of the best looking interior.

my complains
1. bad static new reflection on cars. in my opinion it's better without it.
2. some floor textures seem unfinished

other than that looks very promising. the final version will be 4 maps or what?

The carpark vehicle's reflections are i think one of the best feature of the car park , look at thease shots and tell me the vehicles would look better withought the cubemap reflections :whistle:

I noticed in your screens the ssdo shadows have high values maybe that making the texture look weird? but i can't see any problems with it :unsure:

There is at the moment 7 Continum maps (2 are for the trailers only due to high poly counts) and probably more will be made.

1 . Continum : The main base map
2. CrashSite : Alien craft crash site
3. SpaceStation : Space station map
4. StarSystem : A space map that contains a pulsar
5. MilkyWay : A massive new spiral galaxy (Trailer map)
6. SpiralGalaxy : Another Spiral galaxy (Trailer map)
7. GouruHomeWorld : The Gouru homeworld map

Quote by chicken:
realy nice mod, good lighting :)

for floor relection you should disable the bumpmap
and add a Detail map, you can control the bump/refelction better with it ;)

cheers chicken ,having no bump at all on a texture can make the texture really smooth and does indeed bring the reflection out more i have noticed that before , but never tried removing bump and adding a detail map , i shall test that out :))

Quote by vojtechsonik:
During loading of map Continuum, console seems to be double and then it stops working. Any idea how to get through?

Hmm i don't no what could be causing this vojtechsonik , perhaps you could post a screenshot of the issue here thanks :))

Last edited by Tiesto on 13.01.2012, 13:36, edited 2 times in total.
  Beginner BeginnerMember since: 17.12.2011, 22:30Posts: 3 Likes: 0

PostPosted 13.01.2012, 13:13 
But when I press Print Screen I get a pitch black in Paint. I have a program called GamerOSD, in settings it has hotkeys for screenshot and capture video which I tried. Nothing happened. Guess I have to upload a video after downloading fraps. I have also MaldoHD pack installed. I try to describe how it behaved. I opened up console and typed in map continuum. Loading starts and seems finished (it is not :D), console says various things and there are like 3 lines in green font. Cursor is like in Crysis 2 menu. After while there are 2 same green lines, one at the top second at the bottom. Cursor has changed to "desktop" and after clicking on middle of the screen, I have "Crysis2.exe has stopped working" message on desktop. Rig: i5 3,2 GhZ , GTX 560 1 GB OC, 4 Gb RAM DDR III , Win 7 32 bit (maybe Windows could be the reason)

PostPosted 13.01.2012, 13:45 
Quote by vojtechsonik:
But when I press Print Screen I get a pitch black in Paint. I have a program called GamerOSD, in settings it has hotkeys for screenshot and capture video which I tried. Nothing happened. Guess I have to upload a video after downloading fraps. I have also MaldoHD pack installed. I try to describe how it behaved. I opened up console and typed in map continuum. Loading starts and seems finished (it is not :D), console says various things and there are like 3 lines in green font. Cursor is like in Crysis 2 menu. After while there are 2 same green lines, one at the top second at the bottom. Cursor has changed to "desktop" and after clicking on middle of the screen, I have "Crysis2.exe has stopped working" message on desktop. Rig: i5 3,2 GhZ , GTX 560 1 GB OC, 4 Gb RAM DDR III , Win 7 32 bit (maybe Windows could be the reason)

Did you goto Crysis 2 main menu and click Mods , selected Continuum then type map continuum ?
Try this command for taking screenshots

r_getscreenshot 2

or just press f11 or is it f12? , ingame.

r_getscreenshot screenshots are saved in C:\Users\<UserName>\Saved Games\Crysis2\ScreenShots :))

Uber Modder Uber ModderMember since: 17.06.2011, 10:49Posts: 1473Location: Germany Likes: 7

PostPosted 13.01.2012, 14:35 
the ceiling shadows are strange :O

dof pics
:))

Intel Core i5-2500K
ASRock P67 Pro3
8 GB DDR3-1333
GTX560 2GB
Win7 x64