View unanswered posts | View active topics

Post a new topicPost a reply
Previous topic | Next topic 

Beginner BeginnerMember since: 18.08.2011, 22:05Posts: 14 Likes: 0

Post Topic: Re: The Realness 2.0 Graphic Mod -TOD, DOF, Flowgraph,Vegeta
PostPosted 30.01.2012, 11:21 
accidentally deleted the video!(

User avatar   Uber Modder Uber ModderMember since: 05.11.2011, 16:26Posts: 1967Location: Czech Republic Likes: 49

PostPosted 30.01.2012, 16:13 
Quote by promuckaj:
@QQQ1
No, it is not possible.

It is. I mean, the camera shaking thingy. Just set those tweaks/console commands to value 0. ANd you will have a still camera :)

PostPosted 30.01.2012, 16:55 
There the waves interfere!)
User avatar   Uber Modder Uber ModderMember since: 05.11.2011, 16:26Posts: 1967Location: Czech Republic Likes: 49

PostPosted 30.01.2012, 16:57 
Nevermind. Here USSR_Grand!

The promissed Flowgraph of Crystal Atmosphere Mod! Took me 5 minutes ;)

http://www.mediafire.com/?2nl6jdypfjz0vjf

PostPosted 30.01.2012, 18:35 
Goodl!))
Another would be to finalize!)

PostPosted 30.01.2012, 18:38 
Quote by QQQ1:
Goodl!))
Another would be to finalize!)

?(
User avatar   Uber Modder Uber ModderMember since: 18.10.2011, 02:04Posts: 1516Location: Tulsa, OK Likes: 21

PostPosted 30.01.2012, 21:04 
Quote by iSqueezee:
Nevermind. Here USSR_Grand!

The promissed Flowgraph of Crystal Atmosphere Mod! Took me 5 minutes ;)

http://www.mediafire.com/?2nl6jdypfjz0vjf

Sweet!

"The DAY AFTER" set in an open world Chicago and NY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... DOjN0mAfGQ

PostPosted 03.02.2012, 11:56 
Guys, I will really appreciate your help! The thing is, Im in delay with this mod (release 28th February) and Im behind this all working on another mod. So, I will need a good TOD maker and some little texture work. If interest, add me on skype "iSqueezee"!

PostPosted 05.02.2012, 17:19 
No need anyone to help me, Im on the good way to finish it and I send the BETA of 2.0 version to several people. Hopefully, they are gonna post a screens for you with a feedback n critism ;)
User avatar   Trained Modder Trained ModderMember since: 22.07.2011, 09:25Posts: 248Location: Ukraine Likes: 0

PostPosted 05.02.2012, 18:54 
ME GUSTA!
User avatar   Beginner BeginnerMember since: 06.02.2012, 03:36Posts: 4Location: Canada Likes: 0

PostPosted 06.02.2012, 03:49 
I've been playing around with the Beta, and it looks fantastic. There are obviously a few things that need some tweaking, but all in all, it looks absolutely amazing. Almost like walking outside.

I think the main thing that gets me is the focus on lighting. Most people assume that when you wan't realism, you over saturate like crazy. That's not the case. When you look out your window, you don't see overly vivid colour. You see normal shades with white/beige light. I think that this mod hits the medium very well, though it does need minor tweaking, it's the most realistic Crysis 2 mod I've seen.

I'll be uploading a video as soon as it finishes rendering so you guys can see some gameplay :D

PostPosted 06.02.2012, 17:14 
Thank you for the video!

I need to talk to CyberAlien to unlock the Flowgraph mod (Imported EIM from C1 -> C2) so I can tweak the Bloom and lighting ;)

I will post screens soon!
User avatar   Uber Modder Uber ModderMember since: 18.10.2011, 02:04Posts: 1516Location: Tulsa, OK Likes: 21

PostPosted 06.02.2012, 17:36 
Quote by Scwolf:
I've been playing around with the Beta, and it looks fantastic. There are obviously a few things that need some tweaking, but all in all, it looks absolutely amazing. Almost like walking outside.

I think the main thing that gets me is the focus on lighting. Most people assume that when you wan't realism, you over saturate like crazy. That's not the case. When you look out your window, you don't see overly vivid colour. You see normal shades with white/beige light. I think that this mod hits the medium very well, though it does need minor tweaking, it's the most realistic Crysis 2 mod I've seen.

I'll be uploading a video as soon as it finishes rendering so you guys can see some gameplay :D

That looks really good but i must say when you go outside it doesn't look that black and white, so you should definitely add some saturation. Some people say BF3 doesn't have enough color, but it really does, i would say it hits extremely close to real life lighting and colors. But here is a target image of battery park Image

"The DAY AFTER" set in an open world Chicago and NY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... DOjN0mAfGQ
User avatar   Uber Modder Uber ModderMember since: 04.05.2011, 17:12Posts: 1216Location: Belgrade Likes: 6

PostPosted 06.02.2012, 17:48 
@TheMagnumman357
You are right.
And about BF3, it is really close to reality if we made some comparison to real life colors, only problem in BF3 is because it is static a little, there is no such a wind, dust, movement and reflections like in C2, and important is that BF3 does not have so good textures, like C2. :)

User avatar   Trained Modder Trained ModderMember since: 22.07.2011, 09:25Posts: 248Location: Ukraine Likes: 0

PostPosted 06.02.2012, 18:12 
Quote by Scwolf:

Very nice vid mate!
@iSqueezee
here, in this vid, is shown in detail how to look your mod :xmas:
Very nice tods, lens flare, a lot of cinematic effects... But there's one thing that spoils the enjoyment of all the beautiful graphics - too much depth of field.
in general I can't understand why you like this blurriness. This depth of field isn't CINEMATIC!! Man! It does not make any beauty to this mod!
so, I think you have work to do for next update!
This graphics need smth slightly less DOF than for the moment :xmas:
And of course, This applies not only to your mod. All such mods as AM4, Qmod, The realness ...
use the same depth of field (flowgraphs :whistle: )
it needs to be realistic! In my opinion this DOF at the moment is worse than cinematic DOF that used in films, clips, photos.
it's tooooo much shitty dof!
I've seen the real depth of field only FeeSDK! a bit of dof with iron sight and real perfect dof with
binoculars. Oh this was perfect cinematics. :rolleyes:
thx