View unanswered posts | View active topics

Post a new topicPost a reply
Previous topic | Next topic 

User avatar   Crytek Staff Member Crytek Staff MemberMember since: 09.01.2008, 01:11Posts: 11143Location: Crytek HQ Likes: 815

Post Topic: Delve Deeper into CryENGINE 3 with Tutorials from Eat 3D
PostPosted 03.05.2012, 12:51 

Unleash the potential of Crytek’s state of the art engine with around 30 hours of expert advice

Developers looking to maximize the potential of Crytek’s groundbreaking development solution, CryENGINE® 3, can now deepen their working knowledge of the engine’s vast capabilities via tutorial movies made by Crytek developers and Eat 3D. So far, six in-depth tutorials have been released – available in DVD format or as downloads – providing around 30 hours of expert advice on multiple aspects of putting CryENGINE 3 to use.

“When we saw the quality of the production from Eat 3D we were really happy to get more closely involved” said Carl Jones, Director of Global Business Development for CryENGINE, “We’re delighted to be able to offer access to these tutorials at a substantial discount for our registered licensees. More of our experienced developers will be making detailed tutorials with Eat3D in the near future.”

Each volume in the independently produced “CryENGINE 3 – An Introduction and Application” range and a second three volume DVD set about “Materials” is available from the Eat 3D website right now. Crytek registered developers can access the special offer pricing via http://www.mycryengine.com.

About Eat 3D

Eat 3D has been feeding your brain for over 4 years with some of the highest quality training that exists. Our goal is to provide you with the best education and get straight to the point with practical real world exercises that professionals actively use in production. http://www.eat3d.com.

http://crytek.com/news/delve-deeper-int ... rom-eat-3d

No dev/modding PM's please, use the forums! :)
Achievement Unlocked: Wear the Winter avatar all year.

User avatar   News Posters News PostersMember since: 04.12.2007, 03:23Posts: 11783Location: Hamar, Norway Likes: 712

Post Topic: Re: Delve Deeper into CryENGINE 3 with Tutorials from Eat 3D
PostPosted 03.05.2012, 14:08 
Now i wish i was a registered developer, would be cool to have that discount :/

User avatar   Beginner BeginnerMember since: 25.08.2011, 22:16Posts: 70Location: Plano, TX Likes: 0

PostPosted 03.05.2012, 22:24 
Always awesome stuff from Helder! Love these videos :)

Katie Sabin
Portfolio
User avatar   Experienced Modder Experienced ModderMember since: 20.04.2005, 00:16Posts: 572 Likes: 4

PostPosted 04.05.2012, 01:38 
I hope he makes weapons tutorial some day.

Hardcore Modder Hardcore ModderMember since: 17.11.2007, 21:25Posts: 941 Likes: 0

PostPosted 04.05.2012, 01:42 
Thanks for the plug Adam! :))

Enjoy guys, wanted to do something a little bit more advanced this time around, I hope people here, especially artists find it useful! :)

Cheers

Level Artist

www.helderpinto.com
  Beginner BeginnerMember since: 17.10.2012, 04:49Posts: 5 Likes: 0

PostPosted 24.10.2012, 17:50 
tutorials dont work with mod sdk, only free sdk?
User avatar   Beginner BeginnerMember since: 16.07.2012, 22:43Posts: 64 Likes: 0

PostPosted 25.10.2012, 08:40 
Quote by [HP]:
Thanks for the plug Adam! :))

Enjoy guys, wanted to do something a little bit more advanced this time around, I hope people here, especially artists find it useful! :)

Cheers

Thanks for these tutorial videos, simply amazing, there is everything! :)