View unanswered posts | View active topics

Post a new topicPost a reply
Previous topic | Next topic 

User avatar   Experienced Modder Experienced ModderMember since: 26.02.2010, 19:51Posts: 440 Likes: 1

Post Topic: Re: 【AM4】 Crysis 2: Last Alcatraz Mod
PostPosted 08.05.2012, 10:18 
i dont like the orange and yellow stuffs neither, but that blue Crynet suit rocks for sure!

Okay, i'm not someone who has any right complain to USSR_GRAND Sensei, but the "crysis2thebest" guy was complaining about ( even he have done nothing yet having right to complain...... ) unreal colors has some point! I'd like to have the HUD back either, and kept the original weapon positions too! In A.M.4 the Marshall had a really ugly reflex sight and all weapons had a zoomed up crosshair ( that white triangle thing ) wich ruined defenetly the crysis feeling!

2: would be nice, or at least i'm dreaming for the old Crysis 1-warhead crosshairs, wich was thousand better then the Crysis 2 has, and by the gameplay video the Crysis 3 will have!

3: hoping for an active link for A.M.4.

Maybe not everything right in it, but still one of if not the best mod i ever seen!

4: still waiting ( 3 months apssed sensei, friggin' 3 months!!!!!!!! ) for the special weapons you've promised will be uploaded.

your greatest fan. Patrick

User avatar   Beginner BeginnerMember since: 20.10.2011, 02:35Posts: 39Location: UK Likes: 0

PostPosted 09.05.2012, 01:30 
Any chance at all you could give us a live link to download this mod, been waiting ages to download it.

ImageImage
I have the upgrade bug AND IT'S ITCHY AS HELL !!!
  Beginner BeginnerMember since: 07.05.2012, 02:00Posts: 1 Likes: 0

PostPosted 09.05.2012, 03:23 
Ummm I have a question to the mod called, "cheptermachines"..... how do i reposition the gun in the middle, cuz its all the way up high on the top right. I am new to the game and these mods

question 1: can i use note pad to edit file?
question 2: by "open primary wepons to edit file" what do you mean? like i went to the
file area wepons/humans on crysis 2 folder. But i see alot of crap in there and dont know which files to change. I also have the path u released.... If u can tell me the way to fix this I can tell alll my friends to download ur mod cuz it's one of the best mods ever. I need to know how to fix this though before I tell them to download it. I know alot of people at my school who play crysis 2.

Please HELP!!!![
  Beginner BeginnerMember since: 30.12.2011, 12:05Posts: 41 Likes: 0

PostPosted 14.05.2012, 17:51 
Quote by USSR_GRAND:
Yeah sorry I forgot to fix Mediafire downloads.

(maybe tomorrow) I will upload it to Crydev soon

Any update for the download link ? :unsure:
;)
  Beginner BeginnerMember since: 15.05.2012, 09:13Posts: 11 Likes: 0

PostPosted 15.05.2012, 09:19 
for some reason i get stuck after a i complete a part of a missions and i cannot move (FSAD0 at all i can turn using mouse but cannot move?

Post Topic: alcatraz mod.....? and others.
PostPosted 16.05.2012, 15:14 
not sure just joined the forum i have done quite a few mods for Total war series and so know the in's and out's of modding. so i thought i would try and see other mods for various games i have but have not played in some time....

This is the reason why i thought i would have look on this forum. So i down loaded the USSR... Alcatraz mod and began to play it and almost immediately hit upon a game breaker so i tried posting and the silence seems to be deafening so much so that i have resorted to posting in (new topinc0 to see if i can get some help. What i have found is that when playing say the first few levels for example the crash site where you have to gather alien DNA samples... when i do this, i.e kill the alien that appears very kindly at the crash site my character just stops.... i mean is he wont move..(WSAD )
i can turn him using the mouse but that is it this i have found on the level before this when you have to go through the car park... there is a set of stairs and the same thing happens he wont budge? so i reload and to the left is a wire fence that i jump over and carry on to the crash site... so... does anyone or can anyone help with this bug? as i have tried contacting the creator but as yet have had no reply to my query.... If anyone know of another mod that adds new weapons etc please let me know and i ditch this one as there is nout worse tan playing a mod and coming across a bug and getting no answer.... beta testing done it many times as i am at the moment working on a Roman mod for M2TW.... and know how things work. thanks
User avatar   Uber Modder Uber ModderMember since: 05.11.2011, 16:26Posts: 1967Location: Czech Republic Likes: 49

Post Topic: Re: alcatraz mod.....? and others.
PostPosted 16.05.2012, 16:02 
You have to press "J". Then it open the Nanosuit customizations which you can buy after getting some DNA samples from aliens. Also, you could post screens so we can atleast see the exact location.

PostPosted 16.05.2012, 16:49 
Ok mate sorry as i had no idea.. i checked the d.l files and it had no mention of this in the game set up or ingame tutorials. thanks i will try agaim and will post image.

PostPosted 16.05.2012, 17:33 
ah ok try pressing J... nout happened so pressed H and nano customization open then. after this i can walk about so that is fixed for me however there are still bugs like blokes in vehicles that are not there and some scenery that disappears... but i guess this is just the nature of mods. thanks for taken the time to reply.
  Uber Modder Uber ModderMember since: 20.07.2011, 21:46Posts: 1426 Likes: 109

PostPosted 16.05.2012, 22:11 
I apologize for my absence.

I believe this a problem with the levels folder within the mod. Try deleting it and see if that works.

If this works then I will reupload a new levels folder for you.

Which Alcatraz Mod are you using?

User avatar   Uber Modder Uber ModderMember since: 05.11.2011, 16:26Posts: 1967Location: Czech Republic Likes: 49

PostPosted 17.05.2012, 05:41 
I think its caused that you ripped the hud so only the crosshair is visible and when he plays the C2 for first time, he don´t know the missions yet, so.

PostPosted 17.05.2012, 05:51 

User avatar   Experienced Modder Experienced ModderMember since: 26.02.2010, 19:51Posts: 440 Likes: 1

PostPosted 17.05.2012, 08:28 
Quote by USSR_GRAND:

?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?(

whatt? there's no such link under "download" or anything useful! :whistle:
  Beginner BeginnerMember since: 30.12.2011, 12:05Posts: 41 Likes: 0

PostPosted 17.05.2012, 10:21 
Quote by USSR_GRAND:

Could you explain us USSR_GRAND ? Like lonelypatrick i don't see any download link, we must miss something i assume ?( ?( or AM4 is not upload yet ! :sad:

PostPosted 17.05.2012, 10:30 
Quote by ModernKiller:
Quote by USSR_GRAND:

Could you explain us USSR_GRAND ? Like lonelypatrick i don't see any download link, we must miss something i assume ?( ?( or AM4 is not upload yet ! :sad:

You have to wait for the CryDev admins to approve my upload. After they approve it, you can download it....

Just keep checking the download link frequently