View unanswered posts | View active topics

Post a new topicPost a reply
Previous topic | Next topic 

Beginner BeginnerMember since: 25.04.2012, 16:46Posts: 5 Likes: 0

Post Topic: Re: Quality Mod (dof, realistic tods, C2 sounds, slow motion
PostPosted 25.04.2012, 16:48 
The music pack link is dead because fileserve changed their policy. Can you please update the link? And BTW good mod!

User avatar   Uber Modder Uber ModderMember since: 04.05.2011, 17:12Posts: 1220Location: Belgrade Likes: 6

PostPosted 26.04.2012, 20:56 
Thanks.

I will do it, upload it to rapidshare. Be patient, since it is 400+mb. ;) Probably today later or tomorrow, it will be online.

EDIT: Files is uploaded to rapidshare, link on first page was changed. Enjoy! ;)

Beginner BeginnerMember since: 25.04.2012, 16:46Posts: 5 Likes: 0

PostPosted 27.04.2012, 12:31 
Quote by promuckaj:
EDIT: Files is uploaded to rapidshare, link on first page was changed. Enjoy! ;)

Thank you SO MUCH! I really enjoyed it!
  Beginner BeginnerMember since: 29.06.2011, 22:26Posts: 3 Likes: 0

PostPosted 30.04.2012, 11:39 
Hi Promuckaj,

your mod is excellent, thank you so much for your work. Only one thing - headbobing makes me feel dizzy after a while, could you please make an option to turn it off, if possible?
User avatar   Uber Modder Uber ModderMember since: 04.05.2011, 17:12Posts: 1220Location: Belgrade Likes: 6

PostPosted 02.05.2012, 19:39 
After break on modding C1, I will back to this after I finish with upcoming new(last) release of qm for C2. So in near future I will add some options, so everyone can modify, change head bobbing, and some other stuff, by pressing some specific F keys. ;)
Be patient.

Beginner BeginnerMember since: 29.06.2011, 22:26Posts: 3 Likes: 0

PostPosted 03.05.2012, 18:28 
New QM C2? Thats cool, i suppose i will start a new campaign than, havent played C2 for a while. Thanks again man, great stuff.
  Beginner BeginnerMember since: 30.12.2011, 12:05Posts: 41 Likes: 0

PostPosted 19.05.2012, 16:04 
Quote by promuckaj:
After break on modding C1, I will back to this after I finish with upcoming new(last) release of qm for C2. So in near future I will add some options, so everyone can modify, change head bobbing, and some other stuff, by pressing some specific F keys. ;)
Be patient.

I would like to try Qm for Crysis but i see you used cyberalien's flowgraph, i already tried it and i felt very sick :( Do you still plan to make an upgrade with more choice options as soon as you will be finish with C2 to disable this specific "move" ? :p :easter:

PostPosted 20.05.2012, 01:26 
Quote by ModernKiller:
Quote by promuckaj:
Be patient.

I would like to try Qm for Crysis but i see you used cyberalien's flowgraph, i already tried it and i felt very sick :( Do you still plan to make an upgrade with more choice options as soon as you will be finish with C2 to disable this specific "move" ? :p :easter:

Yes, I use his flow, but only some parts, I modify it a lot, especially DoF, and there is my slow motion, speed power effects, shortcut nanosuit keys aka C2 etc, and not so big annoying head bob-shake.
Anyway, in coming days there will be update, so you can disable/enable freeAIM, disable/enable binding keys of C2, and change head bob with three different preset or completely disable it. All this stuff will work in game, by pressing some specific F keys. ;)

PostPosted 20.05.2012, 14:46 
sounds great ! the only thing i was afraid of was cyberalien's nauseous gameplay. If you reduce the effect it's perfect, i will test with the next update :)

I like all the features you added :easter: Another great Mod :p

PostPosted 24.05.2012, 12:36 
QualityMod C1 v1.1

It is released! :)

Shangelog v1.1:
-Slightly modified freeAIM, added option to disable/enable it by pressing key "F11",
-Added option to disable/enable suit shortcut controls keys, aka C2, by pressing key "F10",
-Added option to change preset of Head/Camera shaking (medium, low and QM), by pressing key "F12".
-Removed beta LensFlare, since it is not work correct (it is impossible to made it right).
-There is no anymore installation file, it is still .exe, but created with rar archiver, so it is easy to extract, just browse for right path of the game, or simply extract somewhere on your hdd and copy mod manually to game, root of folder "Crysis".
Note: NaturalMod v202 by Pydon is included.
For complete help - controls keys list, press-hold key "H" in game.

Of course, links are on first page.

Everyone enjoy!

PostPosted 24.05.2012, 16:59 
youpiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :cheesy:

Post Topic: Quality Mod + Cry-Styves Shaders :)))
PostPosted 26.05.2012, 03:31 
Just one info:
I just made some tests with Shaders from Cry-Styves, the last version, I think 0.9, and I must say that it is very cool, I try it with my mod, it is not perfect, but I just want to confirm that it is working well, so everyone who want to play it with those shaders, I must say go on, it is working.

Here is some quick shots from gameplay:

Later I will post some video. ;)

PostPosted 27.05.2012, 16:02 

Beginner BeginnerMember since: 30.06.2011, 15:35Posts: 11 Likes: 0

PostPosted 29.05.2012, 19:50 
Very nice!
I'm playing your qmod 1.1 with Xzero's Shaders and the game look beautiful!
I think a couple of improvenent that maybe you can implement:
- With Xzero Shaders r_DepthOfField=2 is too blurr at shot distant. With r_DepthOfField=1 you mod work well but I lost the automatic Depth Of Field from Xzero shaders.
- Can I save the F's settings of your mod?
- The boobing in AIM mode is too high (the vertical movements), but walking/run is nice in medium. In Low is better in AIM but walking is better in medium. Are that settings tweakbles?

I like too much the feeling of gameplay, and Natural TOD too. Now waiting qmod 1.2 :P

PostPosted 29.05.2012, 22:13 
Quote by manukio81:
Very nice!
I'm playing your qmod 1.1 with Xzero's Shaders and the game look beautiful!
I think a couple of improvenent that maybe you can implement:
- With Xzero Shaders r_DepthOfField=2 is too blurr at shot distant. With r_DepthOfField=1 you mod work well but I lost the automatic Depth Of Field from Xzero shaders.
- Can I save the F's settings of your mod?
- The boobing in AIM mode is too high (the vertical movements), but walking/run is nice in medium. In Low is better in AIM but walking is better in medium. Are that settings tweakbles?

I like too much the feeling of gameplay, and Natural TOD too. Now waiting qmod 1.2 :P

Thanks for your feedback. I always like what people think about my work, and I always try to made wanted futures and modifications. ;)

I don't know what to do about DoF and Xzero Shaders. I create my mod to be played stand a lone, try to see in my mods folder "qmod", there is system.cfg settings, so maybe there is something what might help you. Anyway Cry Steves said that his shaders is created to be used alone, without any other settings or other stuff, so what can I say, I just try it in combination with my QM, and that's it, maybe I can do some modifications in TOD, I think that this is something what it needs there for this combinations.

About F settings-presets, well it is impossible, everything is created via flowgraph, there is no solution to store it somewhere, at least I don't know how to do it.

About boobing, it can be fixed, I will see about that. Everything is in mission_mission0.xml files stored, so it is very hard to find it and change it there (right now only solution for you). I will see to made some tests and probably fix this in next release.