View unanswered posts | View active topics

Post a new topicPost a reply
Previous topic | Next topic 

User avatar   Beginner BeginnerMember since: 21.04.2012, 10:19Posts: 21 Likes: 0

Post Topic: Requesting some City Buildings for use in Crysis 1
PostPosted 22.05.2012, 10:06 
Hi guys :D

Is it possible for someone to create a city buildings for use in crysis custom maps? I have found some threads that has some city buildings to use, but I can't download it because the link was dead :sad: I've tried to tell the owner to upload another link, but it was never replied and uploaded :(

I've been bored to battle the koreans in an jungle environments.... so I want some city buildings for use to battle the koreans in an city environments :) I know it is hard to create a city buildings, I've tried to create them but i'm super noob at rendering it :sad:
If I were good, I've make some of them......... Please, Does anyone here know some threads that has some city buildings with a working download link? or does anyone here can create some city buildings to share it with the others peoples? I know it is sounds hard, but I really wants some City Buildings to use in some custom maps or sum' zombies mod ;)

pls, reply :]

OberonZXZ

NO SIGNATURE AVAILABLE

User avatar   Beginner BeginnerMember since: 10.02.2011, 12:15Posts: 13Location: Koszalin Likes: 0

Post Topic: Re: Requesting some City Buildings for use in Crysis 1
PostPosted 29.05.2012, 20:47 
so it is possible to create buildings in programs for 3D graphics.
need objects to the map or what?
happy to help you, but you must tell me what buildings you need.
I am also bored with the constant fighting in the jungle. XDD
to hear
User avatar   Beginner BeginnerMember since: 21.04.2012, 10:19Posts: 21 Likes: 0

Post Topic: Re: Requesting some City Buildings for use in Crysis 1
PostPosted 30.05.2012, 13:44 
Thx :D
I think I need a building objects for a map, something like skyscraper building, a hotel, a military barracks, a hospital.....
it's doesn't matter with a random shape, such as like the skyscraper building with a square shape, or a circle shape :)
and, it doesn't really matter with the interior, I mean, just the building, no need for the interior :cheesy:

*Sorry for my bad English, I'm from France, if there's any error on the words, please ignore it :] *

NO SIGNATURE AVAILABLE