Tools Feedback & Support

View unanswered posts | View active topics

Post a new topicPost a reply
Previous topic | Next topic 

User avatar   Trainee TraineeMember since: 22.09.2008, 04:11Posts: 111Location: Ireland Likes: 0

Post Topic: Sandbox does ALT+TAB by itself
PostPosted 14.06.2012, 09:55 
I'm running;
Win 7 64-bit
Sandbox 64-bit with Sandbox 2 fix for Win 7

Once in a while, the frequency ranges from about 40 seconds to 5 minutes, while using sandbox all of a sudden my second most active window, on my desktop, becomes the most active window. After maybe 1/4 of a second Sandbox returns to being the active window.

Basically it feels like Sandbox is hitting Alt+Tab, wait 250ms, Alt+Tab, every 40 seconds to 5 minutes.

It seems to do it more often while in the Flowgraph editor, and it really breaks up my train of thought when I'm trying to get stuff done.

Has anyone else had this issue?

User avatar   Honourable Member Honourable MemberMember since: 11.02.2005, 22:57Posts: 2734Location: Somewhere in Kent, UK Likes: 0

Post Topic: Re: Sandbox does ALT+TAB by itself
PostPosted 15.06.2012, 14:24 
If your referring to the Sandbox fix I wrote, you need to right click the icon, go to options and untick "Auto scan for Sandbox". I only put the option there because someone requested it. Otherwise when you load Sandbox, just right click the icon and select "Force Manual Fix".