View unanswered posts | View active topics

Post a new topicPost a reply
Previous topic | Next topic 

User avatar   Uber Modder Uber ModderMember since: 27.08.2006, 13:33Posts: 1910Location: Austria Likes: 0

Post Topic: Crybusters - Mission I - V 2.0.0 Crysis Wars Edition - *rele
PostPosted 23.12.2008, 14:21 
[FONT=comic sans ms]
Crybusters
[/FONT]
Mission I - A Crystmas Carol - Crysis Wars Edition

Proudly made on Earth:

After 2.5 years of development we released V 1.1 Crybusters - Mission I - A Crystmas Carol for Crysis. After the release of the Crysis Wars SDK yesterday we thought it would be cool provide the mod for all to play or mod it (again) on Crysis Wars SP. This is the first Crysis Wars SP Mod which already comes with the fully sourcecode adapted to work on Crysis Wars.

Beside the cool story you will now find a german translation and some bugfixes to the old version. Furthermore we release the full Crysis mods source code and the Cryfile. Now you can see how we coded everthing. It is also a little bit smaller, due the objects we used from Crysis Warhead before. They are now available for crysis wars and so we do not need to ship them anymore. We also provide a easy installer for all of you who
do not like messing around with their installations. More than that you can now use the Crybusters Mod Launcher - made by Vengcebot - to directly load the mod ingame or in the editor in 32 or 64 bit easily from your desktop.

Story:
Attention! - incomming transmission!
R.E.A.C.T.O.R 1, the communications system of Crybusters broadcast a warning and the Crybusters starts off their machines. Markus, Lucas, Mia and Nasha are awaiting the status report of R.E.A.K.T.O.R 1.
It finnaly informs them that the submitter has the same communication sequence as the submitter from mission I, which was 20 years ago. "Load mission I", Lucas commanded.
Loading Mission I:

Mission I - A Crystmas Story
Christmas Eve, a distress call was reaceived from the Cryham Orphanage by R.E.A.C.T.O.R 1.
The caretaker of the orphanage had called the Crybusters. "The house is a lie! It kills us all!", he had screamed before the connection broke.
Our heros; Lucas, Markus and Mia are now on their way to find out what has happened...

What will they have to expect? Let's find out!

Features:
  • Fully playable in Crysis Wars
  • First total converstaionm mod for Crysis Wars SP
  • New Menues
  • New HUD
  • New Weapons X900
  • New Enemies
  • Totally crazy story
  • Custom Music.
  • Design for Very High settings on lower machines

Installation guide:

1. Go to your Crysis root folder: -> Electronic Arts/Crytek/Crysis/Mods.
    (if not existing please create the mods folder inside your Crysis root folder)
  2. Eventually backup an existing Crybusters folder with the same name.
  3. Extract the Crybusters folder from the downloaded archive if necessary by using an extracter such as 7-zip.
  4. Copy the downloaded Crybusters folder into the mods folder.
  5. Start Crysis, use the ingame mod loader to load the mod.
    (additionally you can use the start64.bat/start32.bat files in the Crybusters folder to start the game)
NOTE:You can use this mod only with Crysis Version 1.2 and above.

Download Mirrors:

- Crybusters - Mission I - Crysis Wars Edition

Related Links:

-Mission I - HELP
-Crybusters - Mission I - A Crystmas Carol - Crymod.com [HELP]

Crybusters MOD Lead,

---___db___---

==================== Crysis Edition =======================

[FONT=comic sans ms]
Crybusters
[/FONT]
Mission I - A Crystmas Carol

Prodly made on Earth:

Finally after 2.5 years of development we can proudly present you the total conversation: Crybusters - Mission I - A Crystmas Carol

Crybusters Dev Team wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year 2009
As a special gift to you we thought it would be cool to make a little christmas contest.
There are a lot of verdicts hidden in the mod. Each verdict has a identifier. You can send in the numbers you find and win really cool prices, provided by EACT. Everyone is allowed to participate.
Just send all the vertics numbers you find until 26th of December to David-Berger@gmx.net, mention your name/adress and wait until the winners will be announced! If there more than 3 people finding
all verdicts the winners will be decided by drawing lots.

This is a typical verdict and has the identifier: yu

Prices:

1st place:

Image Image Image

2nd place:

Image Image + a coffee cup

3rd place:

Image Image

Version 1.1.0 is out: Crybusters - Mission I - A Crystmas Carol
It should fix all problems.

Winner:

And the winner of the Contest are:

1st Place: Archez from InCrysis.com
2nd Place:Christmann Yoann
3rd Place: Thibaud Vander

Congratulation to your outstanding prices :)

Story:
Attention! - incomming transmission!
R.E.A.C.T.O.R 1, the communications system of Crybusters broadcast a warning and the Crybusters starts off their machines. Markus, Lucas, Mia and Nasha are awaiting the status report of R.E.A.K.T.O.R 1.
It finnaly informs them that the submitter has the same communication sequence as the submitter from mission I, which was 20 years ago. "Load mission I", Lucas commanded.
Loading Mission I:

Mission I - A Crystmas Story
Christmas Eve, a distress call was reaceived from the Cryham Orphanage by R.E.A.C.T.O.R 1.
The caretaker of the orphanage had called the Crybusters. "The house is a lie! It kills us all!", he had screamed before the connection broke.
Our heros; Lucas, Markus and Mia are now on their way to find out what has happened...

What will they have to expect? Let's find out!

Features:
  • Total converstaionm mod
  • New Menues
  • New HUD
  • New Weapons X900
  • New Enemies
  • Totally crazy story
  • Custom Music.
  • Design for Very High settings on lower machines

Installation guide:

1. Go to your Crysis root folder: -> Electronic Arts/Crytek/Crysis/Mods.
    (if not existing please create the mods folder inside your Crysis root folder)
  2. Eventually backup an existing Crybusters folder with the same name.
  3. Extract the Crybusters folder from the downloaded archive if necessary by using an extracter such as 7-zip.
  4. Copy the downloaded Crybusters folder into the mods folder.
  5. Start Crysis, use the ingame mod loader to load the mod.
    (additionally you can use the start64.bat/start32.bat files in the Crybusters folder to start the game)
NOTE:You can use this mod only with Crysis Version 1.2 and above.

Download Mirrors:

- Crybusters - Mission I - A Crystmas Carol
- moddb.com

Related Links:

- Mission I - HELP
- Original news on Crymod.com

Crybusters MOD Lead,

---___db___---

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version 1.1.0 ~28.12.08

Download see above!

Changelog V1.1.0:
  • Quicksave only allowed in sewer champer
  • Ttexturesstreaming is not allowed anymore (Resolves the texture problems with totally messed up textures on 32Bit machines)
  • .cry file and terraintextures.pak files added (For mapper and modders)
  • Intro Sequence is skippable
  • You can't go throught snowman anymore
  • Changed Savepointoptions
  • Custom profil will be loaded (For custom key settings)
  • Some sounds got a new soundlevels
  • Doubletriggering of some trigger is not possible anymore
  • Low spec player can enter the house without problems by finding a secret grave instead of destroying lights

Last edited by ---___db___--- on 21.03.2009, 13:25, edited 8 times in total.

User avatar   Uber Modder Uber ModderMember since: 16.12.2007, 06:20Posts: 1918Location: Florida, USA Likes: 0

Post Topic: RE: Crybusters - Mission I - A Crystmas Carol
PostPosted 23.12.2008, 17:42 
This looks absolutely amazing, ---___db___---, excellent work on this! I can't wait to try it out!

User avatar   24/7 Modder 24/7 ModderMember since: 21.12.2007, 21:49Posts: 3136Location: Belgium Likes: 0

Post Topic:
PostPosted 23.12.2008, 17:47 
very cool will try it out( now)

Give a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life
  Beginner BeginnerMember since: 19.06.2008, 07:19Posts: 10Location: VANCOUVER,BC Likes: 0

Post Topic: controls
PostPosted 23.12.2008, 18:32 
I see that there is no way to change key settings in your mod or did I miss something? I do not use the "typical" key sets when I play and would like to know if it would be possible to set up my keys the way I like them. Thanks
User avatar   Uber Modder Uber ModderMember since: 27.08.2006, 13:33Posts: 1910Location: Austria Likes: 0

Post Topic:
PostPosted 23.12.2008, 18:37 
Thx :)

about the key settings, I'm not sure but basically there can be problems, which keys do you use instead of the W,A,S,D,mouse one,f and L ?

User avatar   24/7 Modder 24/7 ModderMember since: 21.12.2007, 21:49Posts: 3136Location: Belgium Likes: 0

Post Topic:
PostPosted 23.12.2008, 18:38 
is ther a way to change specs?
ps: check yur inbox

Give a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life

Last edited by revange on 23.12.2008, 18:39, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar   Uber Modder Uber ModderMember since: 15.02.2008, 14:13Posts: 2735Location: Greece Likes: 5

Post Topic:
PostPosted 23.12.2008, 18:45 
bravo!

Post Topic:
PostPosted 23.12.2008, 18:46 
thx :)

No, you have to change the Specs in the normal game!

I check them now ...

Last edited by ---___db___--- on 23.12.2008, 18:46, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar   Trainee TraineeMember since: 23.12.2008, 16:59Posts: 100Location: Germany Likes: 0

Post Topic:
PostPosted 23.12.2008, 18:50 
Is it really only possible to run it with Crysis (1) ???
Warhead doesn't have the mod file...To create one useless because you need it ingame... X(
I really want to play that mod! Could you make it possible to make it run on Warhead? ;(

My mind is growing :]

Post Topic:
PostPosted 23.12.2008, 18:53 
Nop I'm sorry, because for the function I would need the Crysis Warhead SDK and that is not available. Furthermore I think you would have to reconvert the levels to get it played without any issues, but we will see once the SDK and editor for Warhead appear :)

User avatar   Trainee TraineeMember since: 23.12.2008, 16:59Posts: 100Location: Germany Likes: 0

Post Topic:
PostPosted 23.12.2008, 18:55 
And if I copy the Crybusters folders over the Warhead ones?

User avatar   Staff Lead Staff LeadMember since: 16.11.2008, 14:21Posts: 5688Location: Wolfsburg, Germany Likes: 29

Post Topic:
PostPosted 23.12.2008, 18:56 
Quote:
Originally posted by _PhuX_

It won't work,because Crysis and Crysis Warhead use two different engines ;)

Post Topic:
PostPosted 23.12.2008, 18:59 
Quote:
Originally posted by Liam
Quote:
Originally posted by _PhuX_

It won't work,because Crysis and Crysis Warhead use two different engines ;)

warhead uses an upgraded version, and i got to aggree wit liam it won't wotk

Post Topic:
PostPosted 23.12.2008, 19:01 
Both use the CryEngine 2. So the Engine of Warhead will only be modded a bit...

EDIT: I tried it out. With Warhead it doesn't work, with Wars XD i made it to the main menu...but not further... :D Because Wars uses the same engine like Crysis.

Last edited by _PhuX_ on 23.12.2008, 19:05, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar   Staff Lead Staff LeadMember since: 16.11.2008, 14:21Posts: 5688Location: Wolfsburg, Germany Likes: 29

Post Topic:
PostPosted 23.12.2008, 19:04 
Yeah it won't work,it's just modified by the crytek district office in Budapest(?)

It's actually the same engine but in another way it's not :rolleyes: :D